OT Ankle & foot tattoo

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I haven't decided on a font yet! There are so many pretty ones! I saw one that was an outline that was gorgeous, yet I'm tempted to go more traditional scripted lettering. I think "the most painful place" is different depending on who you ask. The last artist I talked to said that permanent make up was the most painful (tattoos on the skin right below your eyes and around your lips! EEK!) my mom has her eyeliner done though and she said it was painful, but not unbearable. I've also heard the ribs, the foot, the underneath side of the arm, the spine, so many places! Most people do say that boys are cry babies compared to girls when it comes to tattoos though LOL.

This is a waaay old thread lol, but I just got scripted writing on my ribs & it didn't hurt, at all. Just depends on the person really. But I asked some people how their ribs felt getting done & heard it would be pretty bad, my advice, if you want it, don't worry about the pain, everyone's different so people will just scare you if you ask them lol

be very careful about where you get a tattoo as you don't want that part of your body to stretch. like if you become pregnant or gain weight, the skin stretches and the tattoo stretches with it. so choose wisely as it will be there for a long,long time. so i'd ask the tattoo artist if that area of your body is likely to stretch before you get it done.
Yeah, I'm not too worried about that area stretching. I was on this medicine a few years ago that made me gain 30 pounds (which is normal amount of weight gain for a pregnancy anyways haha) and I didn't have any weight gain in my ribs, just everywhere else haha. I'm one of those people who could be fat and you'd still see all my ribs. Now if i got one on my hip, butt or my oblique area...thats a different story hahah thanks for the advice though :)

In reference to the stretching thing, I knew someone that had a dolphin tattooed around their belly button and then got pregnant. That dolphin slowly turned into a whale, and once she had the baby it looked like that whale had gone on the biggest loser...

In reference to the stretching thing, I knew someone that had a dolphin tattooed around their belly button and then got pregnant. That dolphin slowly turned into a whale, and once she had the baby it looked like that whale had gone on the biggest loser...

I've never understood why a girl would get a tattoo like directly on their stomachs...I mean, mine's on my ribs so I guess we will see what happens but on the front of your stomach, obviously there's gonna be quite a bit of stretching lol

I finally got mines, it looks like a rosary around my ankle with butterflies and it ends on top of my foot with a pink fleur de lis

Back