Any Ideas Where I Can Get Cute But Cheap Bows?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

syd

Jan 25, 2011
Our gyms recently came out with new bookbags and everyone is putting their old bows on the front with patches etc. I have a million bows but theyre all around the same color! i want something new and fresh. Anyone know where i can get some?

ummmmm i got some new ones from powerbowz and they have some rly cute ones on clearence right now:)

Our gyms recently came out with new bookbags and everyone is putting their old bows on the front with patches etc. I have a million bows but theyre all around the same color! i want something new and fresh. Anyone know where i can get some?
foundmyway2SC just started a thread saying she was going to start making mini bows to attach to your backpack that she can personalize with your name and gym if you want. PM her for more details. She's only charging like $4 or $5

Bow Fabulous, Cheer Bow Couture, Ultimate Bow...those are my 3 favorites right now. Good prices, great/quick shipping!

Oh my God. I am in BOW HEAVEN right now with all these sites! You guys are going to get me fired when my boss finds out all I've done today is look at bows.

Latest posts

Back