OT Any Movies/shows That You...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead

Nicholas Sparks

American Idol

No Gwyneth Paltrow anything ever (except for Shallow Hal).

Anything Nicholas Sparks (won't watch or read, bc I can predict everything that'll happen within the first 15 min or pages)
I despise Pretty Little Liars. That show needs to go.
Most reality TV- save dance moms, my guilty pleasure
Two and a half men was dull to me
I hated Titanic
Idk if Fifty Shades even counts because I won't watch the movie or buy the book because I don't want to support the franchise
Really any movie with Jim Carey in it
Not a fan of Teen Wolf
And idk if this should go without saying or not but Conan sickens me lol (comes on after BBT, which I like to watch, so I see it sometimes)

I cannot believe GOT is coming up so often here. I never expected myself to like it and yet I'm HOOKED.

I'm on the Nicholas Sparks bandwagon. And Twilight, Divergent or any of those other dystopic Young Adult book adaptions.

Game of thrones and breaking bad are two of the best shows ever created bye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see why GOT is coming up. It's not really everyone's cup of tea. I'll admit that I've lost interest in it because it's very hard for me to follow and keep up with the happenings. And not everyone is into medieval stuff or enjoys watching graphic content.

I need a separate category for "Things I've Stopped Watching but Folks Keep Raving About" for GOT. And The Walking Dead. And American Horror Story. And The 100.

Breaking Bad though blows my mind. If there ever was a perfect TV show it is that one. Y'all are really missing out.

Oh and the Bachelor/Bachelorette. All my friends are addicted. And they keep telling me to just "give it a shot" and I will be too. Nope, been there done that. I didn't miss an episode in the Andrew Firestone/Jessie Palmer days. It was dumb then but it's even worse now.

I can see why GOT is coming up. It's not really everyone's cup of tea. I'll admit that I've lost interest in it because it's very hard for me to follow and keep up with the happenings. And not everyone is into medieval stuff or enjoys watching graphic content.

I need a separate category for "Things I've Stopped Watching but Folks Keep Raving About" for GOT. And The Walking Dead. And American Horror Story. And The 100.

Breaking Bad though blows my mind. If there ever was a perfect TV show it is that one. Y'all are really missing out.
Walking dead is definitely getting boring. I'm halfway through season 2 of AHS and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Also I absolutely LOVE the 100, that's one show I feel that is extremely action packed throughout

My husband thinks I'm crazy because I don't like Princess Bride or Star Wars [emoji12]

Titanic.
My daughters watched that movie ten thousand times and I always left the room. Will never watch something with a bad ending!

Fifty Shades

Game of Thrones

I don't understand how anyone who hasn't read the books can follow Game of Thrones. I'm only on the 3rd season (but I've read all the books), and would have literally no clue who was who or what was happening if I hadn't read them a few months ago.

Also, who/what is Nicholas Sparks?

For some reason I can't make myself watch Breaking Bad or Parks & Recreation

Back