OT Ap Tests

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
yowza, i've heard physics is difficult. math influenced science has never been my strong point.

and surprisingly the test went okay. i'm in AB and it's been a bit of a struggle because i skipped a year of math, so i'm not even supposed to be in calculus. the first part of the multiple choice was pretty simple. but the second part had me a bit confused. as for the FRQs, there were a couple where i was completely puzzled but still managed to work some things out and then the other ones went okay. i basically just showed every single step that i did and am hoping that i'll scrounge together some points from that. so hopefully i passed!

Haha I felt the same way about the FRQs...those are so frustrating sometimes. Luckily you need a lot fewer points than you think you do to pass lol. I skipped an FRQ and got an entire one wrong and still got Double 5s. Showing steps helped ya, I bet. I'm sure you passed! :)

I'm not doing APs, but I am doing a CLEP test (sort of similar, but anyone can take them, not just HS students. Most colleges accept them for credit in a wide range of subjects)..Humanities. Nothing like stuffing your brain chock full of everything from literature and poetry to music and dance. SO. MUCH. HISTORY. My brain hurts..

AP World History on Thursday... My teacher hasn't even been here for the past week seeing as his wife just had a baby... We had a practice test that I didn't do and we had our fill-in-the-blank test that he called the "Once Upon A Time..." test.. needless to say I was lost by the third question... Which is why I'm not taking APUSH next year even though my teacher said to :p I'm glad to be going back to honors next year. I really really really hope I get the same teacher I had for my World History Honors class Freshman year because he teaches honors US History and he is amazing!! He makes learning fun.

APUSH is a b**** at my school, but honors is literally a joke and the easiest A. Needless to say I'm in honors ;)

AP World History on Thursday... My teacher hasn't even been here for the past week seeing as his wife just had a baby... We had a practice test that I didn't do and we had our fill-in-the-blank test that he called the "Once Upon A Time..." test.. needless to say I was lost by the third question... Which is why I'm not taking APUSH next year even though my teacher said to :p I'm glad to be going back to honors next year. I really really really hope I get the same teacher I had for my World History Honors class Freshman year because he teaches honors US History and he is amazing!! He makes learning fun.

best of luck! and don't sell yourself short. i had friends take the ap world one, and they felt very unprepared going into it. however, all of them ended up passing! as for apush, i took that one. and surprisingly, the test isn't too bad, though the class is an absolute pain at my school.

best of luck! and don't sell yourself short. i had friends take the ap world one, and they felt very unprepared going into it. however, all of them ended up passing! as for apush, i took that one. and surprisingly, the test isn't too bad, though the class is an absolute pain at my school.

Thank you!! Yahh.. Everyone at my school says DO NOT TAKE APUSH.

Back