All-Star Apparel Opinions For Worlds...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 13, 2009
For those of you attending Worlds and who buy apparel to support your favorite teams...How do you feel about Tank Tops?

Just examining options bc...
Orlando is going to be hot
They can be fashionable if done correctly
Just a little different
It is tank season in Fl

For those of you attending Worlds and who buy apparel to support your favorite teams...How do you feel about Tank Tops?

Just examining options bc...
Orlando is going to be hot
They can be fashionable if done correctly
Just a little different
It is tank season in Fl

My old gym did tank tops one year instead of a typical worlds shirt. Wasn't a fan cause I couldn't wear it year round. It was nice in Florida cause it's so hot, but January in NJ, not so much.

my team debated on making our Worlds gear into tank tops, but we chose t-shirts instead. We got tank tops for beach camp, and NO ONE wears them. T-Shirts are much likely to be worn more

We did a tank and two t-shirts for our Worlds clothing package. The guys all wanted tanks. The girls are in bra tops.

Coming from England, my CEA & Top Gun tank tops saved me in the FL heat last year at worlds haha. I like both!

A lot of fat people don't wear tank tops.. Haha like you will never see me in a tank top.. No one wants to see flabby arms! Lol
Right?! I do NOT have arms for a tank top; I personally make sure all my shirts have a sufficient amount of sleeve because no one wants to see that. No one.

So needless to say, I'll be rockin' the good ol' t-shirt at Worlds. :D

I also think most teams do t-shirts because a tank top would just look really weird over a uniform top. I also prefer t-shirts because I can wear them year round and not look like a crazy person wearing a tank top in the fall and winter.

I LOVE tanks. Not typical tight spaghetti strap tanks, but more of a looser style. Both guys and girls could wear them. I have a million t shirts, but I would be more inclined to buy a tank because it's all I wear in the middle of summer when it's 100+.

I'm thinking more along the lines of our bid day style from this year: (sorry it's huge)
319184_2004360948387_1224510030_31912429_5616245_n.jpg

Back