All-Star Apparently Another Worlds Gym Goes Out Of Business...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You go on vacation and this whole thing blows up. When is UA going to tell CL that the entire Reign team, coaches etc walked out the door and went to another gym? They ranked the team because UA most have told them it exists.

They aren't moving to a smaller gym and they were never some innocent small gym, they were the largest gym(s) in Northern Illinois, and they miss managed their money and facilities and stopped paying the bills. Stop trying to make UA and Craig out as a the victims of us evil people on the Fierceboard who, among other things want to make sure others don't get taken advantage of.

Why? Until UA and its owner come clean the innocent need to be warned.
Consider them warned? I don't know, this comes across as more personal to you than just warning other innocent victims. I get it...we've been at a very successful gym that mismanaged funds and staff to the point that it became a shell of its former self, and there were moments where I wondered how others could stay, still be loyal and still spend their money on an obviously sinking ship. But ultimately it is most healthy to just move on, do what you believe works best for your family and let others do same. The truth will out...

Consider them warned? I don't know, this comes across as more personal to you than just warning other innocent victims. I get it...we've been at a very successful gym that mismanaged funds and staff to the point that it became a shell of its former self, and there were moments where I wondered how others could stay, still be loyal and still spend their money on an obviously sinking ship. But ultimately it is most healthy to just move on, do what you believe works best for your family and let others do same. The truth will out...

Thank You. Like I think both points have been made here. Its little teenager girls spreading rumors. Move on and just let it unfold.

41522edb4f42599180c0c0982df855213164a9577ae3f97d45a03b18dd159c23.jpg

I don't think anyone is required to come on the board or read any particular thread. There are a lot of threads I would like to say STFU on. But I choose to ignore them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UA is not closed. My daughter tumbles there and they are in theprocess of looking for a new location. It is rumors like this that have caused people to leave and go to the big mega gym gyms.

my daughter still tumbles there as for now they are not closed

Time to get your popcorn out:

For all of you who doubted what you were being told by me and others, please read the following announcement from coaches as well as court finding against Craig for almost $3,800,000. It should be pointed out whoever came here and claimed Ultimate had a new owner was either being lied to, or was not telling the truth. As we said before this is not a rumor as these are facts that can be looked up and the coaches post was made publically on Facebook. Let me add that just because someone only posts in a couple forums doesn't make what they are saying any less true.

On a personal note I feel bad for the kids that were still enrolled there that are losing their teams and gym. We in the Chicago cheer community tried to warn the parents but some would just not listen, or felt a weird loyalty to Craig, though things like this court case, his DUI and the situation in GA were publically available information.

People should not try to put a friendly face on this like he was just a nice guy who was bad at the business end, there is still lots I cannot say on that, but let me just tell you this isn't the case and more legal trouble is likely on the way.
d8121d1476aea0bfa3484a79f3ab059b.jpg

7e709cb1bf3da39f4fdd48b9ed60bd3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back