All-Star Apparently Another Worlds Gym Goes Out Of Business...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Time to get your popcorn out:

For all of you who doubted what you were being told by me and others, please read the following announcement from coaches as well as court finding against Craig for almost $3,800,000. It should be pointed out whoever came here and claimed Ultimate had a new owner was either being lied to, or was not telling the truth. As we said before this is not a rumor as these are facts that can be looked up and the coaches post was made publically on Facebook. Let me add that just because someone only posts in a couple forums doesn't make what they are saying any less true.

On a personal note I feel bad for the kids that were still enrolled there that are losing their teams and gym. We in the Chicago cheer community tried to warn the parents but some would just not listen, or felt a weird loyalty to Craig, though things like this court case, his DUI and the situation in GA were publically available information.

People should not try to put a friendly face on this like he was just a nice guy who was bad at the business end, there is still lots I cannot say on that, but let me just tell you this isn't the case and more legal trouble is likely on the way.
d8121d1476aea0bfa3484a79f3ab059b.jpg

7e709cb1bf3da39f4fdd48b9ed60bd3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure why you quoted me on this. I was telling the others to ignore threads they don't want to read.

UA is not closed. My daughter tumbles there and they are in theprocess of looking for a new location. It is rumors like this that have caused people to leave and go to the big mega gym gyms.

my daughter still tumbles there as for now they are not closed

For those who doubt the above post, see the official announcement from UA. It should be mentioned that these circumstances were in their control, and they chose not to be open about what was going on.
2cfdfeb6cbe54761a769b046e7c76439.jpg

Thanks for posting proof.

Hopefully this thread can die now so that the athletes and their families can regroup and move forward. Here's hoping that they find gyms and teams for this season and are nothing but successful in the future.
It's sad for the athletes, families, and staff. I do hope they can move on successfully. Sorry for such a sad ending.

Thanks for posting proof.

Hopefully this thread can die now so that the athletes and their families can regroup and move forward. Here's hoping that they find gyms and teams for this season and are nothing but successful in the future.
Here's hoping they get refunds...they are all creditors in a bankruptcy it sounds like. That is just sad. What if these parents don't have the money to start over at another program.

Exactly. Why do u think we were so adamant about bringing this out in the open. Unfortunately we were correct and now we have been able to back up our claims with evidence. All of this could have been avoided but unfortunately it has not.

This is not odd or new. It IS WRONG on every level, however, it's become quite normal in the industry. Coaches are not always business people and vice versa. However, in cheer for some reason, if you cheered ever in your life, you should open a gym and know how to run a business. The kids are the ones who suffer. Wake up parents. Select gyms with business people as owners then Separate coaches.

Last edited:
Here's hoping they get refunds...they are all creditors in a bankruptcy it sounds like. That is just sad. What if these parents don't have the money to start over at another program.
Good Luck with refunds. Those of us at his other gym are still waiting on ours!

This is not odd or new m. It IS WRONG on every level, however, it's become quite normal in the industry. Coaches are not always business people and vice versa. However, in cheer for some reason, if you cheered ever in your life, you should open a gym and know how to run a business. The kids are the ones who suffer. Wake up parents. Select gyms with business people as owners then
Separate coaches.
Anyone that is skilled in a trade and wants to open a business should be educated in business.

And adults suffer when this happens too. Coaches that depend on the gym paycheck, parents that have invested their time and money for their child...the devastation of having to shutter a business that provides a service to the community is far reaching.

I feel so bad for those involved. If our gym suddenly closed its doors (disclaimer---which is definitely not happening!) at this point in the season, I honestly don't think that my CP would be cheering this year. Scrambling to come up with enough money to pay for the beginning of the season fees for a second time would be too much of a challenge financially, especially if I was not sure that I would be getting it back from the original gym.

Anyone that is skilled in a trade and wants to open a business should be educated in business.

And adults suffer when this happens too. Coaches that depend on the gym paycheck, parents that have invested their time and money for their child...the devastation of having to shutter a business that provides a service to the community is far reaching.

I would venture to say they should also be educated in ethics. Might make no dent or a minor dent, but at least any affect would be good. Just that one voice in their heads that says, hey - this really is the right thing to do.

Isn't he also part owner of GymTyme IL?
Nevermind just saw its under new ownership.

Last edited:
Back