All-Star Are Any Us Teams Competing In Europe In 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 28, 2010
Thought I would throw this one out there...
Any mid level 3/4 teams going to compete in Europe this year....would be great to get some US teams over here.
I say mid level, because thats the main strong skill set in established European Countries, some good level 5/6 around too though.

Theres a Canadian team going this yr!
We'll be competing mid level.
i dont know what the competition is called but it's like the very end of june very beginning of july. im so excited! :)

i would LOVE to compete in a different country. itd be so much fun.

I know there used to be a competition in the bahamas that a few people i know went to.

I thought with the growth of international cheerleading that some squads would like to go and compete some where different and everyone can learn different styles!

That would be great opportunity for a team to get that experience, regardless of the level of competition.

It would be a big program/gym choice though. Many already pick and choose which competitions to attend to limit travel costs as best as possible.

thats exactly why we're going. for the experience to see different places in Europe, and to see the different style of cheer there. although, my gym isnt saying that one particular team must go and all those parents have to fork out all that money, even if they dont want to. they invited any of the senior athletes to make up a new team JUST to go to Europe, so anyone not comfortable with going, or who dont have the money feel no pressure, and dont have to do it

thats exactly why we're going. for the experience to see different places in Europe, and to see the different style of cheer there. although, my gym isnt saying that one particular team must go and all those parents have to fork out all that money, even if they dont want to. they invited any of the senior athletes to make up a new team JUST to go to Europe, so anyone not comfortable with going, or who dont have the money feel no pressure, and dont have to do it

great idea!

just googled some stuff and i think the competition we're going to is
FC International Championships (i think) in Bournemouth

Back