All-Star Are You Watching The Live Feed For The Naccc Usasf Meeting?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King maybe you can answer my question listening to the webcast today...the elephant in the room that everyone skirted around the issue was score sheets and judging...how does the topic of a universal scoresheet come up...no one mentioned it at all but it was inferred to in many way w/o saying it...explain it to my like i'm a 2 year old how a universal scoresheet will be discussed or voted upon either w/ event producers usasf or naccc?

King maybe you can answer my question listening to the webcast today...the elephant in the room that everyone skirted around the issue was score sheets and judging...how does the topic of a universal scoresheet come up...no one mentioned it at all but it was inferred to in many way w/o saying it...explain it to my like i'm a 2 year old how a universal scoresheet will be discussed or voted upon either w/ event producers usasf or naccc?

2 year old: this is grownup talk. go eat your cookies.

a universal scoresheet is in the works. meaning its ON the radar, its preliminary stuff, and a universal scoresheet would help out a lot of the perceptions of bad judging and what not.

i should add the desire you see expressed at the meeting does not mean it is gonna happen soon. i bet we wont vote on it until the next rules cycle.

thanks for your explaintion's...it just seemed the word "universal scoresheet" was not spoken once like the name "lord voldormort" and many rule proposals would be hinging upon having one to clear up many "issues"...

thanks for your explaintion's...it just seemed the word "universal scoresheet" was not spoken once like the name "lord voldormort" and many rule proposals would be hinging upon having one to clear up many "issues"...

im gonna start my grand master plan post, you should read it.

I can't wait to hear results of voting....very interesting! I just hope L5 tumbling stays the same:) As my mom always says, "if you cant stand the heat, get out of the fire!" L5 is supposed to be Elite tumbling ;) .....just sayin

I can't wait to hear results of voting....very interesting! I just hope L5 tumbling stays the same:) As my mom always says, "if you cant stand the heat, get out of the fire!" L5 is supposed to be Elite tumbling ;) .....just sayin

Yeah, I really hope they vote no for rule prosposal #38

If any Mac users can't get it to work...

--Open up QuickTime Player. (You'll need to download this if you don't have it!) (Kingston, or any other tech-savvy people, do you need flip-4-mac or a program like that too?)
--File > Open URL
--Paste link and enjoy!

Part 1: http://www.livesportsvideo.com/media/player/vidlink.asp?m=Cheerleading/8251/1100108251&d=ar
Part 2: http://www.livesportsvideo.com/media/player/vidlink.asp?m=Cheerleading/8251/1100108251&d=ar
Part 3: http://www.livesportsvideo.com/media/player/vidlink.asp?m=Cheerleading/8251/1100208251&d=ar

I lied... these links don't work :(
ok so did any mac users figure out how to watch it? I put in the first link here and it worked, but the 2nd and 3rd ones didn't. I don't have firefox.

I've tried everything on this thread and still can't get it to work on my Mac?

option click or two finger tap whatever you do to get the box of options on the link, and it will have the option to copy link, then open quicktime and go to open url and pasted the copied link in there

Is this what you're looking for Xpressjag?

It was on page 3. LOL

Back