Arms In Cradle Position?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cool... so Kristin and Victor Rosario (+ top gun staff) are teaching their flyers to basket and cradle incorrectly? or un safely?

i am referring to their level 5 teams on this

this video shows one program opening for baskets and staying in for stunts, comments?

Drkilluzionz care to comment on this?

i love people who think that their way is the only way...it's been my experience that those who close themselves off to trying new ways of doing things and different techniques often begin to fall behind the rest of the industry and ultimately dissipate...Good Luck!

I can only speak on why it is that we do what we do...We don't have the flyers catch because:

i began to go step by step when I then realized...we've done plenty of research and trial and error on our part...if you believe you can do it better and safer than congrats and good luck :)
I responded to Drkilluzionz bc I have nothing but the utmost respect for him and his program but I would like to add if you watch this video there are several that catch themselves as well :p

I responded to Drkilluzionz bc I have nothing but the utmost respect for him and his program but I would like to add if you watch this video there are several that catch themselves as well :p

Actually if you want to get picky... The flyers in baskets did not catch themselves at all... They merely open up to slow their spinning... At no point do they try and hold themselves up during the craddle

Actually if you want to get picky... The flyers in baskets did not catch themselves at all... They merely open up to slow their spinning... At no point do they try and hold themselves up during the craddle
Wasn't looking to get picky, I was kidding with you. Do it how you want, just stay safe.

Back