OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I had no idea about this.

That's why i think it's weird and don't know why people think this is wrong. Pretty sure the medicine she is taking only helps her brain focus more.

Russians are making big thing out of this.
I don't think anyone thinks it's wrong except the Russians. Here in the States it seems the general consensus is "big deal - many kids take ADHD meds". It's a stretch to consider it performance enhancing. If it was a banned substance AND she didn't have approval to use it then it would be a problem and she should be punished accordingly, but every news source I have seen said she had approval.

Last edited:
I had no idea about this.

They have to submit the paperwork every time they have antibiotics for a sore throat, drops for an eye infection, allergy medication, etc. I'm sure there's approved drugs on file for a large percentage of athletes. Clean sport does not equal zero drugs.

The only "controversy" here is that her personal medical records were released.

On a happier note, this popped up on my dashboard tonight and it is the cutest. An interview with Aly's brother about being a sibling to an olympian. He sounds exactly how a brother would sound when he talks about his sister [emoji14] how cool it is for him though to be pursuing the sports industry and his sister is one of the bests in her sport.

On the flip side: Meet junior Brett Raisman | Student Life

On a happier note, this popped up on my dashboard tonight and it is the cutest. An interview with Aly's brother about being a sibling to an olympian. He sounds exactly how a brother would sound when he talks about his sister [emoji14] how cool it is for him though to be pursuing the sports industry and his sister is one of the bests in her sport.

On the flip side: Meet junior Brett Raisman | Student Life

He sounds very normal and I like his honesty about how he will use Aly's connection because, let's be honest, most of us would too, while still sounding normal and wanting to work for where he wants to go. Much different vibe than her teammates siblings, that's for sure.

The Glasgow World Cup has moved to London so I snapped up some tickets for me and my mum today (cost an arm and a leg:oops:). Excited to see some international gymnastics on home turf!

The Glasgow World Cup has moved to London so I snapped up some tickets for me and my mum today (cost an arm and a leg:oops:). Excited to see some international gymnastics on home turf!
Where did you get them? The site I found says not on sale till Friday [emoji21] really want them since I missed out on World Championship Athletics tickets a few weeks back!

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Where did you get them? The site I found says not on sale till Friday [emoji21] really want them since I missed out on World Championship Athletics tickets a few weeks back!

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Through the link on the British Gymnastics facebook page! You had to type in a code. 02 priority is the next two days and general release is Friday.

Home - World Cup of Gymnastics

This is the link, the code is BGworldcup.

There weren't many left when we bought them at 9am though! We got a bundle (both sessions) at silver level price (bronze would be way too far back) because one session alone for the two of us was nearly as expensive!

There was also almost 15 pounds in extra charges :/

Hope you manage to get some!

Latest posts

Back