OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
WHERE IS BAILIE KEY

not that I'm in the know about anything, but she's a senior in high school this year. I have a feeling she'll retire elite, train for college and call it a career.

I'm very happy to see Norah Flatley in attendance. I think she still has a few good years in her before UCLA.

I know first camp after olympics isn't always the best attended, but I also feel I'd want to be there for Valeri's first camp. IDK.

Pretty sure some od these girls at camp are not on the national team since you don't have to be on the team to attend the camp. Confused why Gaskins, Alexeva, Key or Navarro are not there...

Given that Irina Alexeeva is not a U.S. citizen yet and can't compete internationally for the United States I don't think it's too confusing as to why she's not at the national team camp...

Bailie has "committed" to Alabama after previously being "committed" to Florida. I find verbal commitments altogether silly, for this reason. Especially with gym when they're committing at the age of like 14. But since it's actually Bailie's senior year, I'm guessing this one will be for real. We'll see when she signs her NLI, I guess.

Bailie has "committed" to Alabama after previously being "committed" to Florida. I find verbal commitments altogether silly, for this reason. Especially with gym when they're committing at the age of like 14. But since it's actually Bailie's senior year, I'm guessing this one will be for real. We'll see when she signs her NLI, I guess.

her best friend was just released from Florida, so it makes sense that she would follow her wherever she goes.

and idk, something seems odd about Florida's program now.

her best friend was just released from Florida, so it makes sense that she would follow her wherever she goes.

and idk, something seems odd about Florida's program now.

Well Bailie's post about Bama included "thank you for making me believe again" and coach Kim's along the lines of "I want you to feel safe, loved, and at home" makes me think something went down. Or Bailie may have just been done with gymnastics and Alabama made her want to try again. Given Bailie's elite trajectory, I wouldn't be surprised if it was more the latter.

Since Rhonda stepped down last year, Florida hasn't been the same to me.

Looks like Christina Desiderio and Emily Schild were the only senior girls from Trials at this camp (it ended yesterday). There are at least 2 or 3 camps left this year. Here's the full list of attendees:

SENIORS
Christina Desiderio, Parkettes
Norah Flatley, Chow’s
Margzetta Frazier, Parkettes
Sydney Johnson-Scharpf, Brandy Johnson’s
Abby Paulson, Twin City Twisters
Lexy Ramler, KidSport
Emily Schild, Everest
Olivia Trautman, Twin City Twisters

JUNIORS
Shania Adams, Buckeye*
Sloane Blakely, WOGA
Jordan Chiles, Naydenov*
Olivia Dunne, ENA Paramus
Colbi Flory, Texas Dreams
Morgan Hurd, First State*
Madeleine Johnston, Hill’s
Shilese Jones, Buckeye
Sunisa Lee, Midwest
Lauren Little, Everest
Emma Malabuyo, Texas Dreams
Victoria Nguyen, Chow’s*
Maile O’Keefe, Salcianu
Gabby Perea, Legacy Elite
Alyona Shchennikova, 5280*
Trinity Thomas, Prestige*

*turns senior in 2017

my brain can't process seeing pictures of Kyla Ross and Madison Kocian together at UCLA, both as freshmen. Even though they're literally both 19 years old, I feel like Kyla is a good 10 years older than MadKo. It's weird.

Yeah. Ignoring the fact that Madison wasn't age eligible in 2012....I don't think there is a truer testament to how gymnastics is all about peaking at the right time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone been to the gymnastics tour? Or going? We r going the 12th, hope it's a good show.

Has anyone been to the gymnastics tour? Or going? We r going the 12th, hope it's a good show.

I went in 2012 and it was pretty good. Can't go this year when it's around me but from the pics and stuff on social media it seems to be similar so it should be pretty good. Obviously not super high level gymnastics but it was fun seeing them all in person. Enjoy!!

I went in 2012 and it was pretty good. Can't go this year when it's around me but from the pics and stuff on social media it seems to be similar so it should be pretty good. Obviously not super high level gymnastics but it was fun seeing them all in person. Enjoy!!

I also saw them in 2012, I hope that Paul Hunt is there again, he's hilarious!
Oh yeah and the gymnast guys aren't bad to look at!

Back