OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Soooo Sam fell on high bar today. Which was the only thing he was doing. His Worlds are over =(

Also Donnell fell on vault so no VF for him. Overall they were a whole lot of meh today. I think Yul is the only one doing all around and he looked ehhhhh. Fell off pommels and had some low scores other places. He seems to be solid when he's on, but I think his routines lack the difficulty he will need to hang with the big boys.

Is anyone else following the men's subdivision IV?!! The men who competed in the last floor rotation all get to go again because there was something wrong with the floor!! Who knows when this issue started....

ETA: Wanted to add that it took the LAST guy on floor in the LAST subdivision to call out the issue of the floor!!

Not too many USA men in finals.
Moldauer: AA, FX
Whittenburg: FX
Naddour: PH

And here are the qualification line ups for the women tomorrow night

Last edited:
Not too many USA men in finals.
Moldauer: AA, FX
Whittenburg: FX
Naddour: PH

And here are the qualification line ups for the women tomorrow night

was a little confused until USAgym clarified the list is only alphabetical and not their order

Today's the day for the U.S.A. girls!! The E-panel judges for balance beam have been hammering those scores hard. The highest E-score so far is just a 7.833, so yeah... pretty good indication of how strict they've been and hopefully continue to be. Wonky dance elements should be taken out if they can't be performed properly.

Larissa Iordache comes out, starts warming up a round off BHS on floor and falls down clutching her leg/ankle. Has to get carried off crying. She's definitely out of AA and I AM DISTRAUGHT.

Edit: and now Sanne Wevers gets a 12.7 on beam WORLDS IS CANCELED.

Last edited:
Wow that was a whirlwind and all it did honestly was make me more sad for Iordache.

Super proud of Jade Carey for getting her job done. Vault and floor finals. I really like her! She can definitely clean up on vault and she's only .08 behind Paseka who has higher difficulty.

Ragan is still in a good spot for having mistakes. I kind of think the nerves got to her today. Same with Morgan. Hopefully they can shake them off for Friday! Might be better for Ragan to not be in first. Less for her to get nervous about.

Ashton's bars were easy, but clean. She got a 9.0 in execution on a day when they were hammering E scores. She was also looking as clean as I've seen her before coming off beam :(

I'm proud of this young team but overall Worlds 2017 is cancelled, frankly.

Back