OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Guys.... highest beam score of qualifications is 13.533. I'm actually glad the judges were harsh, people need to be smarter with the construction of their beam routines, some of these dance elements (especially split and switch split ring jumps/leaps) and connections are a no go.

I know when Simone was competing, I said I missed the suspense of like, "Will USA win, I'm not sure??" but now I definitely miss the domination and level of Simone's gymnastics.

Overall, they did well and hopefully all the nervous jitters are out for Friday.

My heart breaks for Iordache. Coming back from injury to be in the best shape just to get injuried 2 minutes before competition. I am devastated. I feel so sorry for her, this really should be her year.

E score of 8.133 on bars with an empty swing and 7.2 on beam with a fall is overscored. But we will see how scoring goes in AA finals.

I would really really want Jade carey to win vault. Paseka is waaay overscored with her form.

I was so excited to watch this World but it turns out finals will be one of the most boring yet....No Iordache, TingTing, Eythora, Andrade in aa finals. Same with beam, no Ragan, Catalina, Sanne, Eythora.

I do miss watching Aly and Simone. I hope they will come back soon.

I would really really want Jade carey to win vault. Paseka is waaay overscored with her form.

HER FORM KILLS ME. UGH.

She does have an uncanny ability for her feet to find the floor, so I'll give her that. Jade's amplitude and form in the air are both light years ahead of Paseka, though. Paseka is also prone to having big hops or steps sometimes , and Jade can definitely clean up her landings from yesterday. I think this one will be close!

Was hoping to wake up and see Manrique with a medal but looks like his floor and pommel let him down :(

So happy for Nile in 6th! He's only just recently come back from injury after a long time out so for him to be mixing with the best is very promising for the future!

I’m seriously over this worlds championships. With all the injuries and whatnot. Gahh! We need Simone’s energy back ASAP!

I didn't expect that, but I am so happy for her. I started watching Morgan her last year in juniors and was impressed, and how she does all that in glasses still gets me lol
DLf0xWZX0AAo84w.jpg:large

Back