All-Star Athletic Championships 2016 Providence 1/23 -1/24

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'll be there!! So awesome that this is your CP's first 2 day, it's my all time favorite competition. So fun & well run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won't be there :cheering:

I'll be there!! So awesome that this is your CP's first 2 day, it's my all time favorite competition. So fun & well run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you competing?

Full House will be there and I think our team will be there.

Still no schedule for this?
My kids have competed at this comp for years and I don't ever remember a schedule coming out until a few days before the competition.
For any first timers, generally level 1 and 2 are in one hall and levels 3 through 5 are in another. If the schedule follows the way it has the past few years level 5 starts early in the day and level 4 goes late, so if you are level 4 and junior/senior level 2 you will be late in the day. Hopefully it won't be -10 degrees and/or snow as it has most years!

My kids have competed at this comp for years and I don't ever remember a schedule coming out until a few days before the competition.
For any first timers, generally level 1 and 2 are in one hall and levels 3 through 5 are in another. If the schedule follows the way it has the past few years level 5 starts early in the day and level 4 goes late, so if you are level 4 and junior/senior level 2 you will be late in the day. Hopefully it won't be -10 degrees and/or snow as it has most years!
We were told level 5 awards around 5:30 Sunday... That leaves me to believe it is a similar schedule that they have followed in the past. Other than that tidbit, I got nothing!

Back