All-Star Athletic Championships Providence - 1/27-28

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's so silly that we have to beg for information - thank you @cheerislife1 for helping! I'm not so worried if the compete time is accurate - I just wish they would post a preliminary schedule so that you can at least know what time the comp will start and end and how big divisions are.

no problem! they should just send out at least a block schedule so people know approximite times.

Premier spirit athletics, ece east windsor, ece nh, star athletics. they go on between 5:45-6.15
I hate that they go on so late. I probably will not make it to work on Monday. I have to be at work at 6AM. [emoji34]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

thats not fun! they are one of the last divisions of the day.

We go on about 5-ish on Sunday so awards about 6:30-ish and on the road at 7-ish (being VERY optimistic here). I have a minimum 3 hour drive home so lets say I walk in the door about 10:30. Yup no work for me on Monday.

We go on about 5-ish on Sunday so awards about 6:30-ish and on the road at 7-ish (being VERY optimistic here). I have a minimum 3 hour drive home so lets say I walk in the door about 10:30. Yup no work for me on Monday.

we got luck this year that all of our teams we are bringing are done by 2:00 on sunday. hopefully awards will not be long after we are all done.

Back