All-Star Athletic Championships Providence - 1/27-28

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I decided to stay an extra night in Providence. CP doesn't have school the next day and there's no rush to pack up the car by checkout. This was we can go to dinner after awards,CP can do homework and there's no mad rush to pack. I found a groupon for the Omni for Sunday night for $108 + tax.
And now awards aren't until 7:23pm for us

Is it just me or does it feel really weird that no World Cup teams will be around. I know last year CP didnt get to see Shooting Stars but 2 years in a row.... ugh and they bring other great teams with them too. Good Luck to everyone this weekend.

Anyone have the Worlds Bid declaration for this event?

I know its one to the highest scoring all girl not including international. one to the highest scoring coed not including international. and then the last one is to the next highest scoring team (international teams are eligible for the last paid bid)

I know its one to the highest scoring all girl not including international. one to the highest scoring coed not including international. and then the last one is to the next highest scoring team (international teams are eligible for the last paid bid)
can anyone explain why there still is bid declarations! If an international team places 3rd (behind another international team)and an AG/Coed team places let's say 10th (or lower) then that is so not fair that the 10th place will get paid! It should just be the top teams.

On a positive note, there are no NFL football games this weekend as there usually are at this comp, so no need to watch in the lobby and have the game turned off on you like 2 years ago or listen to the Patriots win the Super Bowl on 495 north like 3 years ago.

On a positive note, there are no NFL football games this weekend as there usually are at this comp, so no need to watch in the lobby and have the game turned off on you like 2 years ago or listen to the Patriots win the Super Bowl on 495 north like 3 years ago.
i remember that! that stupid security guy shut it off for no good reason! people were going crazy

Just a heads up-Awards for the upstairs ballroom can get really crowded because people start moving in for the next session of cheer. There can be a backup getting into the room and some parents didn’t make it in due to it being over capacity. The only time I saw it happen was during large youth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was our first time to this competition - other than the flow of the priority viewing on the main floor it was well run all-around. Both floors ran on time (or very close) and even early for both days --- the good thing is that means no major injuries! And I'll have to say having two hotels basically connected to the convention center is huge. Once the new hotel across the street opens up that will give people three very convenient choices.

Back