All-Star Athletic Championships, Providence 2017 -- 1/21-1/22

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For international level 5 it's 9-10 am
For large and small all girl level 5 it's 1:30-3:30
For small and large coed it's 3:50-5.
That's from the first rough draft

Is Small all girl still same time block? Do you also know Small Senior 2 and Small Senior 4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg... put up the schedule already! I inherited a teammate this weekend who also crosses. I really need to start highlighting a schedule so I can stop worrying about how crazy it is going to be as the pseudo adult in charge lol

still waiting for the final schedule. i thought it was supposed to be out today.
i don't want to mislead anyone if i give you times that i have from the last schedule - especially because they keep changing things.

still waiting for the final schedule. i thought it was supposed to be out today.
i don't want to mislead anyone if i give you times that i have from the last schedule - especially because they keep changing things.

You know my rant was at the EP not you right?!?!? [emoji12] I can see that it could be read either way - lol

You know my rant was at the EP not you right?!?!? [emoji12] I can see that it could be read either way - lol

no i knew. lol! i just wanted to help all of you but they keep changing the schedule so much!

Back