All-Star Athletic Championships, Providence 2017 -- 1/21-1/22

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I remember watching the last minute of the game it was very crowded then Rob Gronkowski got that last second touchdown and it got really loud then we failed at the 2 point conversion it was like a roller coaster ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Athletic Championships just put up the schedule already . We should just spam them to make them post it. Just get them annoyed of all of us asking.

Last year they turned the TVs off after awhile it got a little rowdy LOL

Yes they did. I already emailed them to make sure this wouldn't be happening again, but I don't think they're really in charge of the TVs. It's the Convention Center people. Oh well. I told my husband to skip Sunday and just go to the game. Two years ago we heard the Pats win the game on 495 in Milford and then we missed the end of the game last year once they turned off the game and we went into awards. Maybe bids will be done in time for me to listen to the second half on the way home.

So it went from them telling coaches and parents that the schedule would be posted for the public yesterday to today and now it's 9:12 pm and it's still not up so I am assuming that it will be tomorrow. They need to know for sure before telling people things. So angry right now. I usually like this comp too and now they are already failing at scheduling properly. Ugh

So it went from them telling coaches and parents that the schedule would be posted for the public yesterday to today and now it's 9:12 pm and it's still not up so I am assuming that it will be tomorrow. They need to know for sure before telling people things. So angry right now. I usually like this comp too and now they are already failing at scheduling properly. Ugh

we just got another "final" schedule tonight. what do you need to know.

ok... I tried to be patient. but I give up. Y1 small and Y2 large please, with awards?

ok... I tried to be patient. but I give up. Y1 small and Y2 large please, with awards?
Saturday: youth1 small: 12:20-1:12
Saturday: youth 2 large: 6:12-6:42
Sunday: youth 1 small: 10:42-11;24
Sunday: youth 2 large: 5:30-6
Awards: small youth 1-1:06pm
Awards: youth 2 large: 7:30 pm

Back