All-Star Athletic Championships, Providence 2017 -- 1/21-1/22

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Decided to stay the extra night after all. It will be so much better to hit the pool, have a few drinks and watch the game, rather than do the drive after a day of crossing. The girl who we are taking with us lives an hour south of me too....so I would have had to deal with that extra time too, instead I will tie her drop off with a open tumble.

Our gym does not release the schedule until it is final, and I can't blame them. The EP has already made major changes to the schedule, so releasing the preliminary and having it be wrong is even worse than releasing anything at all. This is all on the EP. There should have at least been a block schedule put out well before now.

I just like to have the schedule, I don't care if its not perfect. they don't make the originally scheduled first team of the day and make them the last team of the day. So they should just post it for a general idea. Our gym does the same thing for the time we have to meet they wait until Thursday night.

Our coach just put out final meet times and what room and award times. So schedule is done......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our gym does not release the schedule until it is final, and I can't blame them. The EP has already made major changes to the schedule, so releasing the preliminary and having it be wrong is even worse than releasing anything at all. This is all on the EP. There should have at least been a block schedule put out well before now.

We don't get the schedule, but our gym usually puts out meet time and performance times a week in advance. Of course with a huge disclaimer that says "this is tentative."

I can't believe that they still didn't post it. It's Wednesday night come on guys!!

Love to meet up with anyone! I will b there all morning both days.....

I'll be there all weekend! I'll be with USA Wildcats. I coach the large senior 3 but I should be at all our teams performances Our level 5 and level 4 are on early like around 9 so I'll be there starting then

I'll be there all day :) Since were a small gym we're encouraged to be there for all of our teams to cheer them on. So from large Youth 1 to Large Sr3 I'll be bouncing between Hall A and the upstairs Ballroom carrying CPs bags and playing dotting cheer mom ;)

Daughter compete around 9:45 ish both days and then watching 3 other of our teams before 12.

Back