All-Star Athletic Championships

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At the comp we attended in Dec only the grand champs of each level got medals, all 1st places got shoodies. In the over 6yrs we have been doing cheer we have seen the comps give less and less each yr. Our first yr we got sweatshirts, t shirts or jackets with wins. Now we are lucky to see a medal.
Yes way back my daughter got a leather jacket for first....

The schedules are up for the next few competitions-I just checked Tunica the first weekend in Feb, and it’s up.

Chattanooga announced backpacks, but our youth coach was taking shirt sizes-so no clue what they’re actually giving.

Out kids finally got their "shoodies". Only took Athletics 2 months. My kid has already lost hers. Says she wouldn't wear it anyway. lol

Yes way back my daughter got a leather jacket for first....

Yes, I remembered that year... I got into an argument with a Mom on my daughter's team the following year about the leather jackets (only level 5 winners, I was told!) given out in 2014 and in 2015 they gave out hoodies only.(to everyone, due to the backlashed of the jackets 2014, I heard) It seems this competition changes what they give away to winners each year.... Actually, the leather jackets were actually pretty with the teal color and my daughter wore it a lot, she hated the hoodie, I guess the big let down from the jackets. I noticed some teams received backpacks... Did this competition offered a choice for winning?

Back