All-Star Athletic Champs - Providence, RI 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I figured i'm just unsure how SJS got last when the girl never touched the floor....
I would have loved to speak to those judges after this weekend....

yeahh total respect for all teams in the divison but i am not sure how SJS got last b.c valley elite was having some pretty rough stunting days both days but other than stunts i think all the teams were great!

yeahh total respect for all teams in the divison but i am not sure how SJS got last b.c valley elite was having some pretty rough stunting days both days but other than stunts i think all the teams were great!

Exactly my point!

I understand SJS dropped both days but I still don't think we deserved last...

Ohhhh Stawwws :( This made me so sad to hear and see. But I have a feeling, this will make them stronger than ever and they will come back with a vengeance and the perfection we know and love!

Congrats Odyssey and Star Athletics on the paids!

Ever. They had a poster up saying "these photos will not be online"

Too bad... They are only losing themselves $$. I dont know about anyone else, but I am spending too much money for these competitions to waste precious time with my daughter and friends to look and pay for pics..would rather do in my off time..in the comfort of my own home...I was told there was a great one of her too..ahh well. $$ in MY pocket..

I've got a 9 year old brother, 9 year old sister, and a 5 year old sister. Any of these 3 would work, I feel sure.

The year before that though, it went to stars and the top small senior team, I think it was east elite.

nope stars didnt go in 09. and celebrity coed got one that year because i was on that team. ee sm sr might have been the other team to get it. ody got grand champs, then celebrity coed had the next highest, then ee sm sr i think. ody already had a paid though, from indy i believe.

Too bad... They are only losing themselves $$. I dont know about anyone else, but I am spending too much money for these competitions to waste precious time with my daughter and friends to look and pay for pics..would rather do in my off time..in the comfort of my own home...I was told there was a great one of her too..ahh well. $$ in MY pocket..
I asked the universal people why the pics won't be on line and I was told it was as per Athletic Championships....

I asked the universal people why the pics won't be on line and I was told it was as per Athletic Championships....

Someone mentioned something about how everyone steals pictures off the sites and puts them up on facebook, so that's why a lot of people aren't putting their pictures up online. But I don't think forcing people to order pictures the day of the even will get any more orders. If someone wants a print, they'll order one, not print a crappy quality watermarked picture.

Back