All-Star Attending Worlds/summit As A Spectator

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Even if u don't stay on site at Coronado springs or other hotels u can still park there for free and take shuttle to parks.
Great advice! They will ask why you are there when you pull up to the gate - just tell them you are meeting your team or picking up a friend.
Also, 10 days may be overkill. I think a 5 day hopper would be plenty. The parks shouldn't be too busy from Tuesday-Thursday in between Summit and Worlds, so you could likely go to 2 parks in one day.
Expensive but IMO worth it - Discovery Cove. We went about 10 years ago and it is still the place my kids talk about the most. It's far more than just swimming with the dolphins. You can make an entire day of it!

Great advice! They will ask why you are there when you pull up to the gate - just tell them you are meeting your team or picking up a friend.
Also, 10 days may be overkill. I think a 5 day hopper would be plenty. The parks shouldn't be too busy from Tuesday-Thursday in between Summit and Worlds, so you could likely go to 2 parks in one day.
Expensive but IMO worth it - Discovery Cove. We went about 10 years ago and it is still the place my kids talk about the most. It's far more than just swimming with the dolphins. You can make an entire day of it!
Yes definitely go to parks between worlds and Summit, weekends are too busy and too long of lines. As people have said 5 days is plenty as comp does not count as a park day!

Okay, more ticket questions.

I need to buy tickets for Worlds and Summit, and maybe time in between. I tried to ask Disney but I'm not getting a real good answer. I saw for Worlds you can order by e-mailing this one address. Any advice on a good way to go on this one? I'm going to e-mail the address they suggest as well, but wanted to see if any of you have an easier advice and all that. It looks like it might cost quite a bit so I'm trying to sort all of that out.

Okay, more ticket questions.

I need to buy tickets for Worlds and Summit, and maybe time in between. I tried to ask Disney but I'm not getting a real good answer. I saw for Worlds you can order by e-mailing this one address. Any advice on a good way to go on this one? I'm going to e-mail the address they suggest as well, but wanted to see if any of you have an easier advice and all that. It looks like it might cost quite a bit so I'm trying to sort all of that out.

You mean buy the park hoppers? Last year I bought mine via the USASF website. There is a link somewhere in there to allow it. Standard Disney employees probably wouldn't have any info because it is definitely a different ticket than a normal park hopper. I actually recall my park hopper via USASF being cheaper than if I purchased through Disney. By going through USASF your park hopper will include your ticket to worlds...summit I'm not sure about though. You might be better off buying standard admission for summit if you know you will be done with park ventures by then (which I would assume is through varsity) other wise you're kind of "double paying" if you get a summit hopper and won't be visiting the parks as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, I would figure out how many days you plan to go to the parks and get that as the hopper through USASF for Worlds. Those number of days will only be how many days you are in the parks, so going to watch Worlds will not come off those days. But it will pay for the days you just watch Worlds. Then I would pay for tickets to watch Summit separately, which you can do at ESPN once you get there for that weekend. If 5 days in the parks isn't enough, you can add more days once you are there, just has to be on or before the last day you use it.
Example (not necessarily what you will do, just want to explain better)
5 day hopper through USASF:
Thursday: parks
Friday: ICU/parks
Saturday: Worlds
Sunday: Worlds
Monday: Worlds
Tuesday: parks
Wednesday: parks
Friday: Summit (buy tickets for the weekend on this day once you get to ESPN)
Saturday: Summit
Sunday: Summit
If this is what you do, all you will need to get now is a 5 day hopper through USASF. Or if you don't go to the parks the first Thursday/Friday, 3 days could be enough.

Yea, I would figure out how many days you plan to go to the parks and get that as the hopper through USASF for Worlds. Those number of days will only be how many days you are in the parks, so going to watch Worlds will not come off those days. But it will pay for the days you just watch Worlds. Then I would pay for tickets to watch Summit separately, which you can do at ESPN once you get there for that weekend. If 5 days in the parks isn't enough, you can add more days once you are there, just has to be on or before the last day you use it.
Example (not necessarily what you will do, just want to explain better)
5 day hopper through USASF:
Friday: ICU/parks
Saturday: Worlds
Sunday: Worlds
Monday: Worlds
Tuesday: parks
Wednesday: parks
Friday: Summit (buy tickets for the weekend on this day once you get to ESPN)
Saturday: Summit
Sunday: Summit
If this is what you do, all you will need to get now is a 5 day hopper through USASF. Or if you don't go to the parks the first Thursday/Friday, 3 days could be enough.
Your hopper works for Summit too.....5 days at ESPN.

Didn't think it worked for different events. But either way, Worlds is really 6 days long so if you use all 5 days then, you would need more days for Summit.
It does my daughter did R5 and I5 and I used for both. Worlds u can do Sat to M and Summit sat/sun

It does my daughter did R5 and I5 and I used for both. Worlds u can do Sat to M and Summit sat/sun
Good to know, thanks. I guess my main point is that if you plan on watching cheer for more than 5 days (which I would highly recommend ICU), that it's cheaper to just buy the tickets at ESPN for those days than to add days to the hopper. Unless you also plan on spending more days at the parks as well.

World's Park Hoppers through the USASF website and include 5 days ESPN entrance online price:
3 day-$280
4 day-$310
5 day-$340
If you wait to purchase in Orlando add $15 per park hopper
Valid April 23-May 14, 2018

Summit Park Hoppers through the Varsity website and include 3 days ESPN entrance online prices are:
3 day-$275
4 day-$310
5 day-$345
Tickets can be picked up Weds May 2-Friday May 4
Expiration dates aren't listed yet

Disney Park Hoppers, no ESPN admission
3 day-$370
4 day-$455
5 day-$470
6 day-$480
7 day-$490
8 day-$500
9 day-$510
10 day-$520
World's ESPN admission at the window $40 per day
Summit ESPN admission at the window $35 per day

Me, personally, would suggest first purchasing a 5 day World's park hopper online, see how much energy you have left, and then purchase a Summit 3, 4, or 5 day park hopper in Orlando and pay the extra $15. If you are just a non-stop ball of energy then two 5 day park hoppers will get you covered way below the Disney park hopper prices and ESPN admission at the window.

World's Park Hoppers through the USASF website and include 5 days ESPN entrance online price:
3 day-$280
4 day-$310
5 day-$340
Valid April 23-May 14, 2018

Summit Park Hoppers through the Varsity website and include 3 days ESPN entrance online prices are:
3 day-$275
4 day-$310
5 day-$345
Tickets can be picked up Weds May 2-Friday May 4
Expiration dates aren't listed yet

Disney Park Hoppers, no ESPN admission
3 day-$370
4 day-$455
5 day-$470
6 day-$480
7 day-$490
8 day-$500
9 day-$510
10 day-$520
World's ESPN admission at the window $40 per day
Summit ESPN admission at the window $35 per day

Me, personally, would suggest first purchasing a 5 day World's park hopper online, see how much energy you have left, and then purchase a Summit 3, 4, or 5 day park hopper in Orlando and pay the extra $15. If you are just a non-stop ball of energy then two 5 day park hoppers will get you covered way below the Disney park hopper prices and ESPN admission at the window.
I know it's nothing new, but as someone who frequents Disney for vacation, I hate how low these prices are. My 4 day non-hopper for my trip this past January (which was before the recent price increase), was higher than the 5 day hopper through USASF/Varsity.

But, if you get to Summit and you are out of days on your hopper for entrance to ESPN and you are done with the parks, it would make more sense to just pay the $35 instead of getting a new hopper.

I know it's nothing new, but as someone who frequents Disney for vacation, I hate how low these prices are. My 4 day non-hopper for my trip this past January (which was before the recent price increase), was higher than the 5 day hopper through USASF/Varsity.

But, if you get to Summit and you are out of days on your hopper for entrance to ESPN and you are done with the parks, it would make more sense to just pay the $35 instead of getting a new hopper.
yes the park hopper prices are great considering each day pass to worlds is $40 a day.

Back