All-Star Attending Worlds/summit As A Spectator

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I believe Allstar and Pop Century are the two hotels with bus service to WWOS, BUT do not count on them. Always late, sometimes you don't see them for hours. Uber is the way to go for sure!! But every hotel has bus service to the parks, and they're like every 15 minutes or so!! If you're at Pop Century you can message me if you have questions, I've stayed there like 3-5 times for cheer! Also if you are flying into Orlando International they have this thing called Magic Express, you have to set it up with your hotel I believe but you just catch the bus to your hotel (they have you schedule a time etc) and then if you checked your bags they'll get them and deliver them to your room, but don't count on getting it in a timely manner. Last year I flew by myself to Disney and didn't get to my hotel until around 9pm, and my luggage showed up at like 10-11pm, so keep your necessities and pajamas in a carry on! Definitely swing by the all star resort to watch teams practice, I did last year to take some pictures and it was so fun to watch!
Someone above said to check out the other hotels and I agree! I usually stay at Pop Century or French Quarter, and I've noticed every hotel has a different food menu, it's fun to try out all the different options!

I actually went on yesterday and changed my hotel to one that has a Disney shuttle. That's good to know it might run a little late, but I'll play lots of extra time for transportation just in case.

I didn't see anything on the hotels page about airport services. Is that only for Disney hotels? or anything in the area? I'll have to look into it for sure. I also found out two of my friends are for sure coming now, so giving them info like that for when they arrive while I'm already at Disney and watching Worlds will be nice! haha

I actually went on yesterday and changed my hotel to one that has a Disney shuttle. That's good to know it might run a little late, but I'll play lots of extra time for transportation just in case.

I didn't see anything on the hotels page about airport services. Is that only for Disney hotels? or anything in the area? I'll have to look into it for sure. I also found out two of my friends are for sure coming now, so giving them info like that for when they arrive while I'm already at Disney and watching Worlds will be nice! haha
Magical Express (airport to hotel bus) is only for Disney hotels. An uber from the airport to the Disney area is usually like $30-40, so it's not terrible if your friends want to do that.
Some of the off-site hotels (non-Disney) have a specific set schedule for their shuttles and don't run continuously, so I would check once you get there what their schedule for the shuttle is like. But once you get on property, the Disney buses run continuously every 15-30 minutes or so everywhere you want to go.

You said you'll have a rental car right? You can drive to WWOS the days you go to watch, parking is free there. You can also drive and park anywhere else, you'll only have to pay if you park at one of the parks, which is $22/day and allows you parking at all parks if you are hopping between parks.

Magical Express (airport to hotel bus) is only for Disney hotels. An uber from the airport to the Disney area is usually like $30-40, so it's not terrible if your friends want to do that.
Some of the off-site hotels (non-Disney) have a specific set schedule for their shuttles and don't run continuously, so I would check once you get there what their schedule for the shuttle is like. But once you get on property, the Disney buses run continuously every 15-30 minutes or so everywhere you want to go.

You said you'll have a rental car right? You can drive to WWOS the days you go to watch, parking is free there. You can also drive and park anywhere else, you'll only have to pay if you park at one of the parks, which is $22/day and allows you parking at all parks if you are hopping between parks.

Thanks!! yeah, it's looking like Uber is the way to go for my hotel. Although I'm going to double check with them if they run anything to the airport just in case.

My friend is getting the rental car, but she's not arriving until after I am already there. So I will have two or three days without any transportation, and then my last day there will also be after she leaves. We will likely use it a lot to get to and from things off of Disney, but I'm planning to have her drop me off the days she is there so I don't have to worry about trying to time a shuttle.

Yea, I would figure out how many days you plan to go to the parks and get that as the hopper through USASF for Worlds. Those number of days will only be how many days you are in the parks, so going to watch Worlds will not come off those days. But it will pay for the days you just watch Worlds. Then I would pay for tickets to watch Summit separately, which you can do at ESPN once you get there for that weekend. If 5 days in the parks isn't enough, you can add more days once you are there, just has to be on or before the last day you use it.
Example (not necessarily what you will do, just want to explain better)
5 day hopper through USASF:
Thursday: parks
Friday: ICU/parks
Saturday: Worlds
Sunday: Worlds
Monday: Worlds
Tuesday: parks
Wednesday: parks
Thursday: parks
Friday: Summit (buy tickets for the weekend on this day once you get to ESPN)
Saturday: Summit
Sunday: Summit
If this is what you do, all you will need to get now is a 5 day hopper through USASF. Or if you don't go to the parks the first Thursday/Friday, 3 days could be enough.

Doesn't the "International"(IASF) part of the Summit run Thursday-Friday May 3rd and 4th?

Did someone say that if you buy a worlds park hopper you can also use for admission into ESPN for summit? That would be great, how do we confirm that is true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as the days on the back of the Worlds park hopper list the dates of summit you’re good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a question for all you disney experts out there...
me and my dad have a 5 day park hopper pass already, and once I get to Summit i'll be getting my 4 day park hopper pass. We were planning on using the 5 day pass first (so tuesday-saturday) and then use the 4 day pass last, but I'll have to use my 4 day one to get into WWOS, how do I go about this? Can I get into WWOS with my 4 day pass but not use a day?

I have a question for all you disney experts out there...
me and my dad have a 5 day park hopper pass already, and once I get to Summit i'll be getting my 4 day park hopper pass. We were planning on using the 5 day pass first (so tuesday-saturday) and then use the 4 day pass last, but I'll have to use my 4 day one to get into WWOS, how do I go about this? Can I get into WWOS with my 4 day pass but not use a day?
You can. It'll use one of your WWOS days, but it won't use any park days off the 4 day (or 5 day)

Random question! I bought my 5 day park hopper and also a magic band. I was able to add the magic band to my Disney account but can't seem to add the Worlds tickets/park hopper. Does anyone know a magic trick on this one? I also asked USASF but thought I would ask here as well since it's been the easiest way to get info! :)

Answering my own question in case other run into it later:

When you order tickets through USASF you have to pick them up in person. But then at that time you can add them to your magic band!
:deathdrop:

So I have messages USASF twice with this one and not gotten a reply yet, so I though I would ask here.

If I buy more than one ticket for Worlds through them can I then add them to my friends accounts and magic bands? Or doe it always have to be with my account? My friends are arriving a little after me and if I can get there tickets when I get mine it will save a lot of time and energy and effort all around!

So I have messages USASF twice with this one and not gotten a reply yet, so I though I would ask here.

If I buy more than one ticket for Worlds through them can I then add them to my friends accounts and magic bands? Or doe it always have to be with my account? My friends are arriving a little after me and if I can get there tickets when I get mine it will save a lot of time and energy and effort all around!
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe any tickets are attached to an individual until they are linked to the Disney account, which you do after you pick them up. I just think about a parent buying multiple tickets for their family, this doesn't seem much different than that.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe any tickets are attached to an individual until they are linked to the Disney account, which you do after you pick them up. I just think about a parent buying multiple tickets for their family, this doesn't seem much different than that.
I'm having a hard time understanding @DanaBurkey 's question, but if you purchased the passes under your name, you should be able to pick them all up at the same time. If the tickets were purchased under a different name you won't be able to pick them up. They require an ID when you pick up the tickets, and I would also bring your confirmation of purchase.
I don't think that USASF would have information regarding the magic bands.

I'm having a hard time understanding @DanaBurkey 's question, but if you purchased the passes under your name, you should be able to pick them all up at the same time. If the tickets were purchased under a different name you won't be able to pick them up. They require an ID when you pick up the tickets, and I would also bring your confirmation of purchase.
I don't think that USASF would have information regarding the magic bands.
I took it as her purchasing all the tickets under her name and her picking them all up since she'll be there first. Then linking her friends' tickets to their Disney account, which USASF can't control, so it shouldn't be an issue.

Sorry if this has been answered, but how much is the per day spectator fee to watch worlds without hopper passes? Thank you.

Back