Attention Traders!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 18, 2012
I just want to give everyone a fair warning. I usually do not go to this extent, but I feel as if it is necessary. I made a trade with someone over a month ago. She wanted one of my rays shirts, and I wanted her Cali sports bra, we made a deal to trade. It has been over a month now since she has recieved her item and here we are today, and I am still empty handed. I have been sending her message, after message not only on here but also on Kik. She has read them, just wont reply to me. I really feel that this is COMPLETELY unfair to me, and I am just trying to make sure that this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Her name on the fierce board is : Ali!!:D
Her kik name is: xoali123
Her name is: Ali Lefel

I know your pain. Its been months since I mailed a shirt and never gotten paid. Apparently she moved the week I mailed the shirt:rolleyes:

Ugh, that sucks. Thats why I dont send anything until I have the payment. I learned you really take risks when trading though. It wasn't the same girl was it?

I hope not. I know some people are having problems on another thread, waiting on things they brought weeks ago.

BUMP (still haven't heard back from her)
Im so sorry to hear that! This is why I make sure I receive a tracking number from someone I am trading with and do the same and give them their tracking number. that is the OFFICIAL proof it has been sent.

Back