Australian Competitions 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which Australian Nationals are you looking forward to?

• AASCF Nationals

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Asia Pacific Nationals WCC

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Australasian Majors

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Aus Cheer Australian Grand

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What teams from Australia are going to this? Haven't heard anything about it :(
Emails were sent out to a large number of Australian gyms inviting them to attend early this year. You can find all of the information about the championship on the CheerBrandz website here: Competitions
I understand there to be a number of Australian teams attending and I am certainly very excited to be bringing my two teams over. If you have any questions about registration, numbers or attendance composition I suggest emailing Alex Kain direct [email protected]

I've heard their level 5 is going... Unsure if entire program is

Oops lol yeah just their Lv 5. :) All of QCE is definitely going, and Zoo Southern will be making a appearance as well, I'm excited to see who'll be there from the southern states considering just going to Nationals a week before in Sydney does set you back with costs...

Emails were sent out to a large number of Australian gyms inviting them to attend early this year. You can find all of the information about the championship on the CheerBrandz website here: Competitions
I understand there to be a number of Australian teams attending and I am certainly very excited to be bringing my two teams over. If you have any questions about registration, numbers or attendance composition I suggest emailing Alex Kain direct [email protected]

canz Which teams are you bring btw?

Oops lol yeah just their Lv 5. :) All of QCE is definitely going, and Zoo Southern will be making a appearance as well, I'm excited to see who'll be there from the southern states considering just going to Nationals a week before in Sydney does set you back with costs...

Starlets won't be attending only because we found out about the event to late, competitions are decided prior to tryouts in the beginning of Dec so that athletes know their commitments well before.

I'm from NZ and went to the DownUnder Spirit Championships in Queensland in June, which was my first Australian competition. It was a lot smaller scale than I expected but was heaps of fun. I'll be looking forward to whatever Australian competitions we can afford to go to in the future! Very interesting to watch the first Australasian Majors play out.

If you wanna go to the best its AASCF Nationals. If last years comp was any indication for this years comp its gonna be insanely good plus its awesome because within each three years it follows through at Sydney (for this year), Melbourne (2013) then at Brisbane (2014). and personally after the recent events...
Aussie Cheer Scandal | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading
...yeah...

Starlets won't be attending only because we found out about the event to late, competitions are decided prior to tryouts in the beginning of Dec so that athletes know their commitments well before.
Thats a shame and fair enough too, but we'll still see you at Nationals :)

Pride kittenz (youth 1) and jagz (senior 3) we are part of all star cheerleaders nz so if you would like to know anything further about teams coming across from other levels feel free to tag me or send me a pm :)

Wow the growth of competition companies over the last few years...
have I missed anyone?

Australian All Star Cheerleading Federation
World Cup Cheer and Dance
Cheer Con
Cheer Unlimited Australia
Aus Cheer
Australasian Majors
The Cheerleading Arena
*Dusc

Wow the growth of competition companies over the last few years...
have I missed anyone?

Australian All Star Cheerleading Federation
World Cup Cheer and Dance
Cheer Con
Cheer Unlimited Australia
Aus Cheer
Australasian Majors
The Cheerleading Arena
*Dusc

Spirit industries, NSW based

2012 AASCF Nationals has 111 cheer/dance programs, 450 teams and 4700 competitors and warmly invite any NZ teams who want to experience the best of the Australian cheer and dance teams to look at our 2013 Nationals in Melbourne where we expect 500+ teams for 3 full days of competition on 22nd,23rd and 24th November at the Melbourne Conference & Exhibition Centre The Plenary | MCEC

2012 AASCF Nationals has 111 cheer/dance programs, 450 teams and 4700 competitors and warmly invite any NZ teams who want to experience the best of the Australian cheer and dance teams to look at our 2013 Nationals in Melbourne where we expect 500+ teams for 3 full days of competition on 22nd,23rd and 24th November at the Melbourne Conference & Exhibition Centre The Plenary | MCEC
That's a shame, those dates are during of exams for our high school athletes

So it seems we are all getting ready for AASCF nationals, i want to know what teams or divisions your excited about! AND i am more interested in the non level 5 teams, from my first scan of the work plan it looks like youth lv 1 is big one, and senior 2 is always a battle for top 3 spots. These are also division my teams are entered in so i am a little biased.

What is everyone else looking forward to / nervous about?

So it seems we are all getting ready for AASCF nationals, i want to know what teams or divisions your excited about! AND i am more interested in the non level 5 teams, from my first scan of the work plan it looks like youth lv 1 is big one, and senior 2 is always a battle for top 3 spots. These are also division my teams are entered in so i am a little biased.

What is everyone else looking forward to / nervous about?

I'm excited for senior 2, although a little biased since that is my division ;) It's always a huge division and the results were SO close at VIC Winterfest and States (with different teams finishing in the top 3 each time) so it will be very interesting to see what happens at Nationals.

I'm also keen to watch senior co-ed level 3, since there always seems to be so much creativity in this level.

And also who can take the title for all girl level 4. I imagine Outlaws Kelly Girls are the team to beat, but can't wait to see if any teams from other states can challenge them for the win

Back