Back Handspring Mental Block / Tryouts Next Month

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 8, 2019
hey , i could use some help with level 2 tumbling okay so these past years i’ve been in tumbling classes open gyms etc last year was my first year of all star but i was on a half year prep team who would only go to comps local not away but the point is i have the week until may 12 to get my back handspring and to be on this level 2 team i wanna be on but i just can’t .... like i’m not tryna doubt myself but it’s hard and frustrating it’s like i’m scared of going back then i’m not sometimes it’s pretty annoying because i need to get over this fear asap because i know i could do it :( like today in tumbling i literally got scared but i went for it and landed on my face ( trampoline with mat) that really just discouraged me a lot after that and even my instructor was getting that overthinking vibe from me and he was right but i already have down my front walkover and sorta back walkover is getting there and my roundoff rebound is veryyyy powerful and great but once again it’s the back handspring that’s in the way of everything [emoji17][emoji17][emoji17] and usually the thing that would be stopping me is money issues but it’s not the only thing that’s stopping me is that back handspring.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back