Back Handspring

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 8, 2013
I did my bh by my self on the floor for the first time yesterday but I have practice today and I feel like I cant do it by myself any more! Is this normal and if so how do I over come that thought. Im not scared to do it I just feel like Im not gonna be as good as yesterday :confused::banghead::help:

I did my bh by my self on the floor for the first time yesterday but I have practice today and I feel like I cant do it by myself any more! Is this normal and if so how do I over come that thought. Im not scared to do it I just feel like Im not gonna be as good as yesterday :confused::banghead::help:

It might not be as good as yesterday, but I would just throw it! When you throw it you get used to the feeling and you can make it better! Your coaches will also be able to give you corrections when you throw it, whereas if you don't they can't help you. You can do it! Good luck :)

I think it's totally normal. I'm usually the same way. Just ask your coach for a very light spot or just to stand there for the first one. If your feeling comfortable with that then do it by yourself! The first one by yourself is always the hardest (for me at least). Good luck, you can do it!

Back