Back Tuck/friends

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 28, 2012
I have a really good round off back handspring back hand spring. i am working on my tuck, i fill like i have it and the coaches say i need to work a little bit harder. i am the second oldest on my team (junior 2) ihave the best skill. and i am always front and center on every thing i have i have the last tumbling past. i want to be on a higher level. some people on my team dont like me because i can do stuff they cant. i try to talk to the people that dont like me.

any on have tips on tucks and how can those people like me again.

So tips for your tuck you can find with the search bar - just try "tuck tips" or "tuck drills", it helped me a lot.

Are you sure your teammates don't like you because of your skills? I would try to talk to the person/s who you think doesn't like you. Communication can help if there are problems.

Are you sure that you aren't unintentionally putting out an "I'm better than you" vibe? If I was a teen reading your post it could have a braggy tone to it, even though I'm sure that you are giving the facts.
When you try to talk to them, what do you talk about? Keep cheer and skills out of it, be gracious and humble, and people will probably come around in time.

Back