Bad Sportsmanship Taken To A Whole Other Level

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 9, 2012
Yes, every team wants to win competitions. And yes, every team has that one specific team that they want to beat. But if they win or lose, both teams need to have good sportsmanship.
Last season, a team that lost against my team quite a few times, and my team got first, thought it would be ok to talk about my team on twitter. Of course, all of my teammates saw the horrible things they were saying about us and we were all very hurt. We wanted to say something back to them but our coach told us to kill them with kindness, so we did. We were nice to them; we always wished them good luck, and smiled at them too. And what did they do to us? They were still mean and started gossip about us on twitter again.
One of my teammates did get tired of seeing all the mean things and said something to one of the girls on twitter and there was an agrument, but that argument wouldn't of happened if the other team had better sportsmanship. There was also two competition that that certain team got second and we got a lower placement, and what they were saying got worse. One of the girls on the other team specifically tweeted that the sight of my team makes her want to puke and that we needed to leave. She also tweeted that my team is the most obnoxious, rude, and stuck up team she's ever seen. And that was coming from the girl who tweeted bad things about us.... I think she meant to say that about her team... We were nothing but nice to that team and they decided to bash on us.
Maybe the other team was jealous that my team kept beating them, or maybe they we're just being mean just to be mean.
I have seen some other examples of people bashing other teams and I think it is wrong.
All i can say is, please be mindful of what you say and put on the internet. You can really hurt someones's feelings

Latest posts

Back