OT Bahamas Cheer Competition???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Aug 4, 2015
My sister used to do cheer for allstars in like 99-04 and they went to the Bahamas for a cheerleading competition. (They placed like 2nd out of 2nd or something). Her team was called American Cheer out of Montgomeryville, PA I was just wondering if they still have cheer competitions in the Bahamas or is that long gone???

Oh my gosh. You just reminded me of the cheer mom cruise someone tried a few years back. It was unrelated to this.

**Whenever I see someone YELLING on the boards I imagine it is pink font**

There is a Cozumel Cruise National Championship in a week or so. Leaves out of Galveston, TX.

Sorry, sleep deprived! As SarahS pointed out...that's next February. Hmm...cheer cruise or go on one with Elvis and Duran Morning Show. Decisions, decisions.

Last edited:
I was on a cruise 11 years ago and there was a cheer comp on it. I I think the only people who really knew it was going on we're the parents and cheerleaders. The only reason I noticed was because CP was already cheering.

I was on a cruise 11 years ago and there was a cheer comp on it. I I think the only people who really knew it was going on we're the parents and cheerleaders. The only reason I noticed was because CP was already cheering.
allstar or school? My sister might've been on the cruise ship at the same time, I don't know.

Back