OT Bahamas Cheer Competition???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I wouldn't trust a bunch of cheer moms on a cruise ship. Susie's mom might "accidentally" go for a swim with the sharks.

Oh my gosh. You just reminded me of the cheer mom cruise someone tried a few years back. It was unrelated to this.

**Whenever I see someone YELLING on the boards I imagine it is pink font**
LMAO! Cheer moms+alcohol+cruise ship=equals enough drama to rival a reality TV show. That is, if you have enough SMs. Otherwise, it would just be fun.

So who is going to put together our Fierce Board cruise!?! I know we all have gobs of money just laying around...,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So who is going to put together our Fierce Board cruise!?! I know we all have gobs of money just laying around...,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If that is what you want to try doing here is my opinion on how to organize it.

Contact a travel agent, tell them about when and where you want to go and then tell all your friends to contact that agent to make their booking. Keep any and all parents involved away from any travel plan arrangement and definitely do not let any parent handle money.

**will someone please explain what just happened?**

Cruise ships are already full of crazies.... ;)

I saw something on Facebook where a club was trying to put together a team for a competition in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in May. I wonder if they got enough interest?

Back