All-Star Ball Up 360's. Anyone?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

AHHHH ..... sorry must have been quoting the wrong person
redface.png

since Maddie has hit her stunt once in competition without it being shaky (argue all you want, that did not look very good at Indy), I would not suggest they add more. regardless of what she's hitting in practice, her competition track record isn't great this year, but more power to her if she wants to try!

since Maddie has hit her stunt once in competition without it being shaky (argue all you want, that did not look very good at Indy), I would not suggest they add more. regardless of what she's hitting in practice, her competition track record isn't great this year, but more power to her if she wants to try!

I am sure Courtney will take your advice into consideration since she has no idea what she is doing....

We'll take your opinion under advisement.

I've watched an up close video on fb of their routine about 15 times now and I'm telling you, as far as that stunt goes it was def. not shaky (I'm watching a day 2 video for ref.)

I've watched an up close video on fb of their routine about 15 times now and I'm telling you, as far as that stunt goes it was def. not shaky (I'm watching a day 2 video for ref.)

Leave it alone, it will only get worse. I do think the other poster's avatar looks likes Carville however. Of course, Carville looks just like Gollum.

I guess shaky isn't the word, just not as effortless as I feel something should be before improving it, and I don't expect anyone to take it into consideration, I'm not a very educated opinion, I just think with Maddie's track record in competition, improving it may not be beneficial, but of course, everyone is free to do as they please

I guess shaky isn't the word, just not as effortless as I feel something should be before improving it, and I don't expect anyone to take it into consideration, I'm not a very educated opinion, I just think with Maddie's track record in competition, improving it may not be beneficial, but of course, everyone is free to do as they please

Have you seen kids stunting get better by working a harder stunt, making the original stunt easier? I see it all the time, even though it may run counter to the "progression" theory of tumbling. I can tell you every flyer in our gym that is throwing and hitting triple stretch tocs thinks that stretch to stretch is simple now. It is progression of both confidence, strenth and co-ordination. Now I made the mistake of bringing up Maddie in this thread, so fair game, fire away, but the kid has gotten better and better with each stunt as it has gotten harder by working a harder stunt in practice and taking it to the floor. This with a group that is brand new to her this year. Her stunts in Atlanta and Indy were much more solid than earlier in the year, there is progression, and improvement and it will work for everyone. Now, hitting when it counts, on the big stage against the biggest rivals in the sport is a function of experience.

wow! thats impressive. are they competing that stunt?

This weekend we are still competing the Ball up 360 Version of this stunt instead of 540. After this competition we have a "rinky dink" local one the week following where we will debut the 540. Then we have the month of Feb with no competitions to really work our "Worlds routine" and we have another World's bid in March. We hope to have 3 Ball Up 540's, but if not, we have two solid ones now - but just playing it safe this weekend since we dont have a bid yet! Hopefully after this weekend we can have a video worth showing to the world - Despite having 3 level 4 fill ins...

Latest posts

Back