All-Star Ball-up Question...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well the rule in level 4 says that a release move must not exceed extended arm level.... So I consider a REAL ball up to be illegal in level 4, even though plenty of people do them but that's a different discussion I suppose... You could do it in a way that was legal if you did a very low release and caught it in a prep

well the rule in level 4 says that a release move must not exceed extended arm level.... So I consider a REAL ball up to be illegal in level 4, even though plenty of people do them but that's a different discussion I suppose... You could do it in a way that was legal if you did a very low release and caught it in a prep

I'm with KB. If you want a more definite answer show us a video.

True if it's a release move.

That's what I had interpreted the question to be asking but I could have assumed wrong. if I rememer correctly, GA Co-ed 4 did ball ups to extension, but the way KB_Legend worded their post made it seem like it was illegal? Could you clarify that for me because now I'm confused haha.

That's what I had interpreted the question to be asking but I could have assumed wrong. if I rememer correctly, GA Co-ed 4 did ball ups to extension, but the way KB_Legend worded their post made it seem like it was illegal? Could you clarify that for me because now I'm confused haha.

That's how I interpreted it too, but I've learned to ask for a video because people interpret things in different ways. A release move ball up is legal in level 4 as long as the top person wouldn't exceed the extended arm length of the bases if the tops legs were straight. Level 5 can go 18 inches above the bases, and Level 6 can look like the photoshopped picture of Maddie.

That's how I interpreted it too, but I've learned to ask for a video because people interpret things in different ways. A release move ball up is legal in level 4 as long as the top person wouldn't exceed the extended arm length of the bases if the tops legs were straight. Level 5 can go 18 inches above the bases, and Level 6 can look like the photoshopped picture of Maddie.

Can you look at the video on my facebook wall?

Ohhhh I understand now. Thank you!!!

Back