All-Star Battle At The Boardwalk 2/7-2/8

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

mytriplek

Cheer Parent
Oct 18, 2012
Anyone going to Battle at the Boardwalk in Atlantic City? Is this usually a nice comp?

Full House! I think Bravo is too

Anyone going to Battle at the Boardwalk in Atlantic City? Is this usually a nice comp?
We went last year and it was very small. But this year seems to be bigger, we are competing against 6 teams in Sr. 4. My CP is cheering for her high school too on Saturday, don't know how many teams are in her division yet though.

We went last year and it was very small. But this year seems to be bigger, we are competing against 6 teams in Sr. 4. My CP is cheering for her high school too on Saturday, don't know how many teams are in her division yet though.

I ask because Boardwalk Hall seems small. Hopefully it'll be nice.

Did they already post the schedule?

I liked Boardwalk Hall last year, except they were very strict about bringing food or water into the venue. Depending on who was at the door, they even checked athlete's bags some of the time and wouldn't let them bring in snacks or water. Other times, they let the athletes through and only checked spectators. Beware!

I liked Boardwalk Hall last year, except they were very strict about bringing food or water into the venue. Depending on who was at the door, they even checked athlete's bags some of the time and wouldn't let them bring in snacks or water. Other times, they let the athletes through and only checked spectators. Beware!

Wait!!! They're actually going into your bag to check for food and water? Wow!

Dying.., trying to figure out if i have to really leave on friday or wait toll saturday... Or get a room sunday night or drive home really late... Waiting till thursday is really late!!!!

Exactly!!!! I really don't want to get a room if I don't have to, especially with Cheersport being the next weekend.

Back