All-Star Battle At The Boardwalk 2/7-2/8

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I heard wide range of feelings on the comp. Some shared your opinion and others did not. Just proves you can't please everyone.
Anyone have trouble getting into VIP seating today when their kids were on?

**Don't be silly, it's only sandbagging when OTHER teams do it.**
Yes. n
I thought that the RAMS had Small Senior 4 B, we were in Small Senior 4 B but unfortunately dropped a stunt and the pyramid was a mess so I knew we would place towards the bottom. I know there is alot of difficulty in our routine that keeps us high even when making one mistake (a dropped stunt even), we have placed high if not won sometimes. Too many mistakes for our team this time though.
Thank you. Waiting to hear what my daughter's coach has to say tonight and what their score was and why they placed so low. Sorry you didn't have a good day, we've had many of those too. Even though Sunday wasn't our best performance I thought it was better than a 6th place finish. Like I said previously we know our tumbling isn't going to hit anywhere near max on a score sheet and our jumps aren't great, but they were all in sync with each other and all in formation. Stunting is where we usually max out on the score sheet and if our stunts don't hit we don't usually do that well, but there were no major problems on Sunday and we have 5 stunt groups at all times and 6 2 man stunts. Thanks again and good luck with the rest of your season.

Everything was solid with your performance, I was shocked at 6th place. Thanks and good luck to you too! We are headed to Cheersport this weekend and then Dallas eek! This is our first year with our gym so our first time at both of those comps, very excited!

Everything was solid with your performance, I was shocked at 6th place. Thanks and good luck to you too! We are headed to Cheersport this weekend and then Dallas eek! This is our first year with our gym so our first time at both of those comps, very excited!
Good luck at Cheersport. Haven't been in 4 years. It was so big it was overwhelming, but by far my favorite competition. Never been to Dallas, always wanted to go. Please let me know how your CP's team does!

Really?! That's crazy! What's different?

This whole not posting scores thing is WEIRD. haven't they posted them in the past if I remember right?
Other comps on the ACDA site don't list results either, so I guess it's the new normal? But it is weird (to me) that BATB results are only showing on the Spirit Unlimited site, and not the main Epic/ACDA site. I'd been checking on the ACDA site, and they're still not posted. If not for the link above, I wouldn't have seen them on the Spirit Unlimited site, wouldn't have even thought to look there.

Back