All-Star Battle Of The Bags ( What Bag Do You Recommend)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 21, 2016
Well Howdy, Howdy

I've been stiffening off money for the past two years to save up for a cheer bag. There are just so many options out there. I wanted to consult the good folks on here, and see what y'all recommend and maybe why you like one bag or the next.

I love my Nfinity backpack, but to be fair I haven't tried the rebel bag which looks good too. Personally I prefer the appearance of the Nfinity bags but rebel seems to have a bunch of super useful pockets. I'm sure some other boarders have tried both and can weigh in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my Nfinity backpack, but to be fair I haven't tried the rebel bag which looks good too. Personally I prefer the appearance of the Nfinity bags but rebel seems to have a bunch of super useful pockets. I'm sure some other boarders have tried both and can weigh in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do like the profile of the Nfinity Classic, and my favourite Colours are Red and Blue. However you did mention the pockets on the Rebel. I'd definitely like to hear the gambit. Thanks for replying. HOpe you're having a great day/night.

I had an Airbac and it was fantastic. Carried it for years. However, it was time for a new one and I got the Rebel Dream Bag. I was afraid it wouldn't fit everything I needed like my Airbac, but it does and then some. It's also super comfortable.

Not sure if you've considered it, but I love my UA Hustle II backpack. I use it for travel and to the gym after work. Really solid bag. The South Carolina sports teams all use it, since they're a UA school.
I've considered the Under Armour stuff as well. I'm open to all kinds of things. I used my Dakine explorer for the past two years. I'm just not wanting to dump my school bag, put in cheer stuff, then dump that out and put school stuff back in. I tend to lose things in translation.

I had an Airbac and it was fantastic. Carried it for years. However, it was time for a new one and I got the Rebel Dream Bag. I was afraid it wouldn't fit everything I needed like my Airbac, but it does and then some. It's also super comfortable.
Do you know if the Rebels come in non-sparkly styles?

I have Nfinity backpack and I am very pleased with it. It fits more things inside than my suitcase which I use for hand luggage for flights

Do you know if the Rebels come in non-sparkly styles?
That, I'm not sure of. I picked mine up at a competition. I will say it holds a ton! I carry a couple ice packs, ace bandages, hair spray, make-up, brushes, folders for each athlete, laptop, charger, keys, etc. This fits it all!! And I can stash water bottles/snacks in the shoe compartment because well, I don't need to carry extra shoes as a coach/owner. :)

That, I'm not sure of. I picked mine up at a competition. I will say it holds a ton! I carry a couple ice packs, ace bandages, hair spray, make-up, brushes, folders for each athlete, laptop, charger, keys, etc. This fits it all!! And I can stash water bottles/snacks in the shoe compartment because well, I don't need to carry extra shoes as a coach/owner. :)
I'm that cheer guy, who packs efficiently, and very compact. Tons of space isn't a huge competition priority for me. If it's a night trip I have my travel bag from hockey. Just looking for a on the floor pack. However I've been known to carry a lot of snacks from time to time.

I think the Nfinity bag is so ubiquitous for a good reason. It's pricey but it seems very well made and holds a ton. My daughter has had the plain black one for about a year and it looks brand new even though it has taken it's fair share of abuse. I feel like it was well worth the money.

We have a pretty harsh winter here that covers most of competition season. All the rain and snow and having winter boots stuffed into it and being set down in puddles of salty water hasn't messed it up either.

I can confirm that it does fit a lot of snacks in there too. :-D

We have an NFinity bag and though the quality of it is amazing, I found it's functioning to be a little less than compared to what else is now on the market. My plan was to get a Rebel Dream Bag this year, after being able to play with one at a competition, but our gym has decided to order in custom bags this year so we're going that route.

I'm that cheer guy, who packs efficiently, and very compact. Tons of space isn't a huge competition priority for me. If it's a night trip I have my travel bag from hockey. Just looking for a on the floor pack. However I've been known to carry a lot of snacks from time to time.
As owner/coach, I have to be a girl scout and be prepared. I've got first aid bag, bag for doing hair, a make up bag, and a bag for clothing emergencies. So I carry it all! LOL

Back