All-Star Battle Of The Bags ( What Bag Do You Recommend)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My daughter has an nfinity and I find once you put the sneaker case in, it makes the inner pockets really small. Planning to get her a rebel dream bag this year.
I'm not to worried about that, I really don't use the case. Unless I'm going on road trip and think I might drop into an open gym

I'm not to worried about that, I really don't use the case. Unless I'm going on road trip and think I might drop into an open gym

Just the shoes take up a fair hit of room, depending on the size. My CP is a women's 8.5 and her shoes in the infinity pocket definitely take away from the space in the adjacent pocket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad to know my kid isn't the only person who wants the dream bag because it looks so cool!
We brought her a MacBook Pro for Christmas 2015, so now she needs a laptop backpack to carry it in around her computer on campus. She has the purple sparkle Nfinity bag, but it doesn't have a water bottle holder;I brought her the Vera Bradley laptop backpack on sale and she loves it, but she's worried about it not being big enough, so she's still looking at the Nfinity Princess Bag or the Rebel Dream Bag. Does anyone have any experience with either of those bags? Are they big enough for a college student?
The dream bag is definitely big enough for a college student. I carry my laptop, a large 2 inch binder of athlete info, plus all the first aid, back up bows, hair kit, make up kit, etc. Plus you can stash snacks in the zip in "shoe" compartment at the bottom.

I have the NFINITY bag and the Rebel Dream Bag. I like the NFINITY bag more for it's simple design. The Rebel Dream bag has perks, but the design makes it hard to zip open in one motion due to the key like shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Rebel Dream bag has perks, but the design makes it hard to zip open in one motion due to the key like shape.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with this for the bigger front pocket. But I keep the stuff I need to get to fast in the back pocket (laptop, binder, etc)

I got my Nfinity bag the summer before my junior year of high school, and it's the classic one (that's all there was at the time). This bag will be 5 years old in June. It has survived those last two years of allstar cheer, and then two summers of camp counseling, and I use it every once in a while for school if I'm just going to the library or something. The Nfinity logo is accidentally dyed blue from an incident at camp this summer with some color run type powder, but other than that it has been a great bag.
ETA: I have a 2013 model 13" MacBook Pro and it fits perfectly in the laptop sleeve. I also fit my chargers for my phone, iPad and computer, as well as my usual two notebooks, planner and one text book (at least).

Back