All-Star Battle Of The Boardwalk 2017- A.c. 2/4 And 2/5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone have the prelim schedule for Small Senior 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SS2 is split between A and B right now, however that will be changing since there are 2 Large teams in the mix that haven't been separated out yet. But as of now: 9:21 - 10:51 with awards at 12 on Saturday
Thank You! Asking for another mom now- Do you know the time for junior 3 division both large and small on Sunday?
Jr Lg: 11:18 - 11:45
Jr Sm: 11:54 - 1:24 (there's a judges break in there)
awards: Lg: 1:15, sm: 3:00

SS2 is split between A and B right now, however that will be changing since there are 2 Large teams in the mix that haven't been separated out yet. But as of now: 9:21 - 10:51 with awards at 12 on Saturday

Ty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We drove back Sunday night after awards from the last Atlantic City comp even though there was no school on Monday. We had no traffic and got home about 1. It was so nice to not have to travel the next day.
We left last year after level 5 awards as well because of the snow storm. We managed to miss most of the snow on the way home and got lucky with a snow day on Monday.

It is so weird. I don't remember it snowing last year during the Superbowl. I do know that we arrived at the venue on Thursday night and it snowed like an inch the next morning, but I don't remember it snowing at all for the rest of the weekend. I must have been in a major cheer coma from CP competing on Sat.

It is so weird. I don't remember it snowing last year during the Superbowl. I do know that we arrived at the venue on Thursday night and it snowed like an inch the next morning, but I don't remember it snowing at all for the rest of the weekend. I must have been in a major cheer coma from CP competing on Sat.

It snowed on Friday last year, but the storm may have been limited to mostly New England. It was a rough drive for those of us driving down then. I think by the time we got to Jersey there wasn't much snow.

And it snowed overnight Sunday night, we missed a lot of the snow, but got home at about 5am and hit some of it.

Back