All-Star Battle Of The Boardwalk 2017- A.c. 2/4 And 2/5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Any recommendations on where to park?
Look for on street parking first. We were able to get a parking spot on the street the last time we went. Otherwise, there are several lots available for a fee that are within walking distance. Or Uber is an option if you are staying at a hotel.

Look for on street parking first. We were able to get a parking spot on the street the last time we went. Otherwise, there are several lots available for a fee that are within walking distance. Or Uber is an option if you are staying at a hotel.

We found a lot for $7 a little past the comp hall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashley you guys looked great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! We've had a rough couple of weeks with a lot of injuries and replacements. Not our best performance today, but hopefully we'll be stronger tomorrow.

Just be careful especially if leaving after dark tomorrow. Someone got mugged in one of the outdoor lots right near the comp today.
Yikes, really?! I got a flat tire in an outdoor lot today and was pretty stressed/worried because it was getting dark and I didn't know how long AAA would take(they were there within 20mins thank goodness!). If I had know that I would have been really freaked out!

Yikes, really?! I got a flat tire in an outdoor lot today and was pretty stressed/worried because it was getting dark and I didn't know how long AAA would take(they were there within 20mins thank goodness!). If I had know that I would have been really freaked out!
We were a little worried when we left but by that time there was a police car sitting on the boardwalk right by where we came out. Glad AAA came quickly for you, never fun to wait for them in an unfamiliar place. I'm hoping we don't have an issue parking tomorrow, we are getting there later than today.

Back