All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The two highest scores of the competition were actually our Semi-Limited and Intl squads. We understand the business decisions behind not being able to give the only two paid bids to the same gym and the i5 team has plenty of opportunities between here and Worlds to secure a bid so we will survive.

We also don't accept at large bids because were confident that the teams and routines we produce are fully capable of getting paid bids throughout the season, so why take away the chance to experience World's from a team who would fully utilize an at large bid?

Remember once you upgrade a bid now they no longer transfer to the next team in line...the bid just gets tossed out.

Congrats Ga and to all the other teams who worked hard to put out the caliber of routines we witnessed this weekend...should be one hell of a season ;-)

Very Classy response...wish I could shimmy it more than once. Also congrats on your bid and to your program as a whole!!

So, am I correct in thinking that at Jamfest Indy, CEA SR ELITE (WORLD CHAMPIONS 2011!) will have to compete for the one of the paids with WCSS and F5? (among other teams) All three are attending? None of these three will have a bid comp before then, will they?

So, am I correct in thinking that at Jamfest Indy, CEA SR ELITE (WORLD CHAMPIONS 2011!) will have to compete for the one of the paids with WCSS and F5? (among other teams) All three are attending? None of these three will have a bid comp before then, will they?
Nope, looking at the bid comps coming up, JamFest will be the next one. All 3 of them are attending, and I believe the other large senior teams attending already have their paid bids! Stars also have Athletic Champs in Providence if they don't get a bid in Indy. 4 Full Paid bids and 12 At-Larges... anybody know how they are distributed?

top gun work! i love that routine. and it's nice to see the girls tumble rather than a showcase of all the boys.

Back