All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think their routine is really good as always! This division is going to be the best by far! I still think GT Platinum is the front runner though with TG a really close second...

I ADORE that TG has perfect, clean tumbling. They tumble properly; with skill, form and technique. It shows that Victor and Kristen don't allow, nor promote, "just chuck it so you'll have it for the comp. not only does it look 1000xs better, but it's safer for the athletes and their bodies will hold up better.

I was amazed at how nicely laid-out their fulls and doubles were. So gorgeous..and I wouldn't think that this routine would stop here..although I'm interested to see where they go with their stunts.

Love Love top gun <3 But who is center flyer?? she's a baby

The center flyer is Gabi. She is 13. She is very small for her age, but by no means is she a baby. She is Ashley's sister, from I5 and last years large coed. Ashley was the center dancer on last years large coed. This year Ashley is on I5 and Gabi is on the Semi team. She just happens to be very small... not her fault!

I'm not sure if Victor will compete all year on I5. He hurt his knee before this competition. It's awesome watching him out there with I5! Go Jags!

Back