Be Of Good Cheer!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

E

Editor

Read Full Article...

One of my favorite things about the holiday season is the overwhelming desire to give. Yes, I said give! I enjoy getting presents of course, but it’s always a surprisingly better feeling to watch my family and friends opening the gifts I gave them!
No matter what you or your teammates choose to celebrate over the holiday season, why don’t we all embrace the spirit of giving? Let’s find out what we can do to make others have a happy, memorable holiday as well.
Even a small act of kindness this winter season can snowball! If you want to volunteer at a soup kitchen or food donation center, maybe your teammates will want to join in. Your team could even adopt a family and bring gifts to those who are less fortunate.
Just because you’re on a short break from cheerleading, doesn’t mean you’re on a break from being a true cheerleader! Anything from donating your spare change to someone ringing a bell at the store to telling someone “Happy Holidays” can make the difference. Not to mention, there’s no better feeling than knowing you’ve helped to spread the holiday spirit! So no matter what you celebrate this month, be sure to “be of good cheer” and pass along the holiday cheer to everyone you can!
- Caitlin Cofield
The post Be of Good Cheer! appeared first on .

Back