All-Star Beast Mode Seniors In The Game‏

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 24, 2009
How to STAND OUT from the rest of the entire cheer culture.

When the rest of collegiate cheer is waiting until May to offer a position or even a dime in scholarship money, we are going to
START making scholarship offers and spots in the FALL.

If you want a chance to lock down solid scholarship money and a spot on a solid team. Email me at [email protected] with the subject
"show me the money"

Question for the fierceboarders who aren't seniors.

If you were a high school senior, wouldn't you want to have a more concrete plan in place than waiting until tryouts in May?

We got some really good responses via email over weekend, so I wanted to give the chance to any other seniors out there, who didn't see the thread over the weekend a chance to see this before it gets lost upon the other 1000's of fierceboard topics.

Well, from the parents emailing on behalf of their seniors this morning, I decided to write again.

So if you are the parent of a talented cheer senior, and think they have put in the work to earn a cheer scholarship, feel free to email me at the address listed in the first post.

I would love to speak with you too about this opportunity to solidify scholarship money and a team before the hectic stress of Worlds hits our entire instrustry.

Back