All-Star Bedazzled Nfinity Backpacks?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Very very similar to the one i did for CP - but this is a bag I recently completed for a girl in our gym
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1364749537.879287.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

My aunt said she can bling out my bag for me when I get it (if I ever do), so excited!

Looking at this I know there is no way I'm going to be able to do this to cp's that she just ordered. I have not a crafty bone in my body.:(
This is absolutely gorgeous!
Lol!! You're too hard on yourself!! It's not THAT bad. If the program you're affiliated with has any kind of patch that you can use as a base - that is 85% of the battle!!

What about using a cheap t-shirt logo? Trim it really well and sew it on and use that as a template. If the plan is to cover pretty fully with crystals it might be a very attractive option. Just thinking out loud. :)

Great idea, I love it. Am going to check out the options when we are the gym tomorrow night. Thank you!

What about using a cheap t-shirt logo? Trim it really well and sew it on and use that as a template. If the plan is to cover pretty fully with crystals it might be a very attractive option. Just thinking out loud. :)

What a great idea,
I'm not happy with my kids bag as I'm not crafty! It looks ugly (i let her puck out the stones and the way there set)
but people love it.. People from the gym are buying and decorating them now lol!!

I'm going to contact nfinity and see if they will just sell me the front bag so it can be done nicely!!!

IE.. I will pay someone to do it!!

yba9eje4.jpg

I enclosed this pic because I know early on in this thread someone asked how it hangs on smaller kids

a4yveruq.jpg

My kids bag is on the left.. It's the ugly one!! Next time it will be better!

Ps .. Her BFF saw her bag and fell in love they just happen to have the same name

What a great idea,
I'm not happy with my kids bag as I'm not crafty! It looks ugly (i let her puck out the stones and the way there set)
but people love it.. People from the gym are buying and decorating them now lol!!

I'm going to contact nfinity and see if they will just sell me the front bag so it can be done nicely!!!

IE.. I will pay someone to do it!!

yba9eje4.jpg

I enclosed this pic because I know early on in this thread someone asked how it hangs on smaller kids

a4yveruq.jpg

My kids bag is on the left.. It's the ugly one!! Next time it will be better!

Ps .. Her BFF saw her bag and fell in love they just happen to have the same name
I think it looks great! Using a logo (that's licensed by the gym) would be a great alternative and can really allow you some creativity! It'd be rather simple - just have to make sure the edges are bound. Happy blinging - feel free to pm me if you have any questions! :)

Great idea, I love it. Am going to check out the options when we are the gym tomorrow night. Thank you!

Another option would be to get the hot fix tape. If you can grab a logo from your gym online, you can put that under the tape, and then line up your stones all at once. Then you can iron on your "rhinestone patch" with your regular iron.

Here's what I'm talking about:
hot_fix_tape.jpg

Another option would be to get the hot fix tape. If you can grab a logo from your gym online, you can put that under the tape, and then line up your stones all at once. Then you can iron on your "rhinestone patch" with your regular iron.

Here's what I'm talking about:
hot_fix_tape.jpg
Great idea as well! Just make sure you have permission to use logo. It's a big deal in my neck of the woods. ;)

Great idea as well! Just make sure you have permission to use logo. It's a big deal in my neck of the woods. ;)

Absolutely, that's why I went back and bolded the "if." I know a lot of people aren't aware that 's not ok to use any sort of logo, character, etc. without permission. I've had customers get ticked with me when I decline to put a Minnie Mouse, Dora the Explorer, Elmo, etc. on their item. Sorry, I follow the law, and just because someone else doesn't, I'm not going to be convinced to do what I know is wrong.

Back