All-Star Bedazzled Nfinity Backpacks?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This may be a stupid question, but I can't figure out what the difference between colours with the "AB" and without it. I saw what looked to be the same crystals but one colour was "Crystal AB" and the other was just "Crystal"...can anyone explain the difference to me?

Also, to everyone answering questions on here, thank you! Its helped me quite a bit in figuring out how to bejewel my backpack

This may be a stupid question, but I can't figure out what the difference between colours with the "AB" and without it. I saw what looked to be the same crystals but one colour was "Crystal AB" and the other was just "Crystal"...can anyone explain the difference to me?
I could be completely wrong, but my impression was that the AB stood for aurora borealis, meaning that it lets off more of a rainbow-ish shine, while a crystal just lets off a normal shine.

My daughter is going to be new to CEA this year where do you get the backpacks?

My daughter is going to be new to CEA this year where do you get the backpacks?
If you want them with the logo you have to go through Betsy at the cea store in kville. She'll be at the tryouts around different gyms (that's who you'll order shoes and practice wear through etc) just ask her. If she doesn't have any on hand she'll order one.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Thanks for the information we do want one with the logo on it. Now I just have to find someone that would be willing to bling it for her. I am not crafty at all and would make a mess of it.

The AB are iridescent

I blinged my cp's practice shoes! Here is the Instagram link...Photo by cacheermomma • Instagram

May add some more to the sides...the star on the back isn't holding up to well, I think because its such a small area but I used 3mm I think that is the smallest you can go. I also wish I had clear adhesive (or something that dried clear), the ES stuff I bought is white and you can see it in some places..which bothers me...
Definitely getting a hot fix gun soon!

does anyone have trouble with the stones falling off? We used a hot-fix tool and even added extra glue and are losing a lot of them off a backpack. Any suggestions?

I got a rhinestone decal from Cheerstones! I ironed it on myself and it looks amazing

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Thank you! For all of you looking into bling out you bags (or any other items), first make sure you start with the right stones. You have to use hotfix rhinestones and apply using alot of heat. The other (sticky) stones will not last no matter how much glue you use.
I do custom logo and names, etc, if anyone is interested in customizing their bags. The application is simple. email me at [email protected] or call me at (609) 306-6161

Back