Before And After Stretches

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 28, 2011
I thought it might be fun for everyone to post pictures of where they started off to where they are now with their stretches.

I blurred out my face because it looked terrible. I think these pics are 2 months apart.

Scorpion Before..
Scorpion_1AA-1.jpg

Scorpion Now
LisasPoolParty6-20-11008-1.jpg

Scale Before..
Photo0467-1.jpg

Scale Now..Not the best. I could've straightened my leg more.
LisasPoolParty6-20-11007-1.jpg

*I resized the 2 large pictures but they're still big when I post them here. :oops:

Hey, one thing that may help your stretches, put your hand behind your leg like this unless you just prefer that way lol
95q7o0.jpg

But you do have good flex :)

Thanks :) the only reason I pull it like that is because I find that it stretches me more and im used to pulling it like that that before my bow in my stunt sequence lol.

so8sc1.jpg

only after three months of my coaches stretching me until i cried, it was worth it!
it needs to be perfectly straight so bring on the tears!!

Hey that looks so amazing! i have a question for you, do you have to stretch everyday to get that?:) coz im really working on my flexibility right now and some people said i should strech everyday, but some people said i should have like a rest day or something.. thanks in advance <3 and btw, that loooooks amazing!!! :D

Hey that looks so amazing! i have a question for you, do you have to stretch everyday to get that?:) coz im really working on my flexibility right now and some people said i should strech everyday, but some people said i should have like a rest day or something.. thanks in advance <3 and btw, that loooooks amazing!!! :D

thankyou!! :) what i did was about four times a week i'd go to the gym and have my coach stretch me. I'd put my chest against the wall and have her push it unitl i cried, we'd hold it for one minute, but we'd do it four or five times. then after i'd practice pulling it like three times. It's really painful but it helps soo much!! ((just take some motrin when you get home haha))

The days that i didn't go to the gym to get stretched, i'd do oversplits and hold it for a minute like three times each leg, and sit in my right splits, put my arms up and have my mom push them back until i was close to touching my leg!

Back