Best Cheer Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That's sort of a loaded question. What age and level? Flyer or base/ back? CP vastly prefers nfinity to varsity, and we find nfininty evolutions to be vastly more durable than the varsity shoes. The flyers seem to prefer nfinity vengeance, but all of these are in the $80 range. Chasse makes some more cost effective models that a god for younger athletes that go through shoes quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be aware too, that many posters here are reps for one company or another, so take responses with a grain of salt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We just ordered old school Reebok's after her Titans broke down in less than 6 months. We'll see how they feel.

That's sort of a loaded question. What age and level? Flyer or base/ back? CP vastly prefers nfinity to varsity, and we find nfininty evolutions to be vastly more durable than the varsity shoes. The flyers seem to prefer nfinity vengeance, but all of these are in the $80 range. Chasse makes some more cost effective models that a god for younger athletes that go through shoes quickly.

I noticed that a few advanced squads that do a lot of stunting will have the flyers wear a slightly different shoe then bases.
Makes sense and might be worth the money and hassle considering the different jobs that flyers vs bases needed to do.
I'd think the tough thing would be to get the shoes to look uniform.

I noticed that a few advanced squads that do a lot of stunting will have the flyers wear a slightly different shoe then bases.
Makes sense and might be worth the money and hassle considering the different jobs that flyers vs bases needed to do.
I'd think the tough thing would be to get the shoes to look uniform.
Our gym isn't worried about the shoes looking uniform. Different shoes work for different kids in different positions. As long as it's a solid white sheer shoe they don't care what the girls wear. Everyone's feet are so different and some girls have braces or inserts that need to be accommodated. I cannot imagine everyone having to wear one shoe. CP won't go anywhere near a vengeance because there isn't enough ankle support or heel padding. She has ankle issues tumbling with them. Other girls say her evolutions are too bulky and swear by vengeance. Some of the girls in our gym like the varsity last pass because it accommodates their orthodics better.

Hi! I am also a cheerleader, and I am a backspot. I went to payless and found a regular pure white shoe. They work just fine.

Hi! I am also a cheerleader, and I am a backspot. I went to payless and found a regular pure white shoe. They work just fine.
What level tumbler are you? My CP tumbles at level 3 and there is no way she could tumble in the payless cheer shoes, but I think they would work just fine for lower level tumblers.

Everyone's feet are so different and some girls have braces or inserts that need to be accommodated. I cannot imagine everyone having to wear one shoe
2 girls, 4 years of all-star we've never had choices or options with shoes. Great your gym has that philosophy!

Mine likes V-Ros and has worn them for a few seasons now. We've found that if we pull out the insole and replace it with a sports orthotic she gets the best support and shock absorption. They, like most cheer shoes, run at least a size small so just be aware when ordering.

@CLynn We've been at both gyms that care and don't care, and it's so much easier when the gym lets the kids wear what brand/style they've found works best for each of them.

2 girls, 4 years of all-star we've never had choices or options with shoes. Great your gym has that philosophy!
What do they do if a child simply cannot wear whatever brand they choose? We have had children with feet so wide they simply will not go in certain brands of shoe.

What do they do if a child simply cannot wear whatever brand they choose? We have had children with feet so wide they simply will not go in certain brands of shoe.

We had that problem.....have u looked at Power shoes? My daughter loved those when she was younger. On the wider side, not good for upper level flyers, Very light and more reasonable than Nfinity.

We had that problem.....have u looked at Power shoes? My daughter loved those when she was younger. On the wider side, not good for upper level flyers, Very light and more reasonable than Nfinity.

Yes, Our gym is fine with whatever the athlete wants. @CLynn said her gym only allows one specific shoe. I was just curious about what they did when an athlete couldn't wear the shoe required.

Back