College Best Cheerleading Colleges

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You should get your facts straight before you start spreading lies on the board... Just so you know HPU IS an accredited university and just like every other college when you transfer out of state not all of your credits are taken. I transferred to HPU this year and only 26 of my credits were used where as at UMD on my pre-evaluation only 15 of my credits were taken... So it really just depends.
AND yes Hawaii is an island you did get that right :) It also is far from family in most cases BUT I've only been here for one semester and its already been an experience of a lifetime! And personally I think even if you did transfer out and lose credits/money you wouldn't loose the AMAZING experience of living in paradise, going to one of the most diverse schools in the country, and of course cheering with 35 or so other talented team members. HPU was not my first choice but I don't regret it one bit!

I must agree with this reponse.....HPU does offer a great education and an experience like no other college. The life experience you get at HPU (besides the text books!!) can not compare to many other schools!!!

i have to say slitz is on to something. most people end up doing nothing with the degree that they get anyway. life is too short. follow your passions and the rest falls in place. when you are there get a degree. they are pretty much all the same unless they say harvard or yale on them.
Sorry, but agree to disagree on this one. I love cheerleading but if I told my mom this she would literally kick my butt and probably stop supporting me. haha.

Kennesaw has a very strong cheer program....and as a plus it's really close to Stingrays!! I have a few friends that cheer there and they love the school (classes, teachers, etc.).

Back