Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You think i could go anywhere?

• Yes

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
Jun 20, 2010
So, This is my senior year in high school and im looking deff. to cheer beyond allstar, if not yet another year of allstar.

So Florida Schools are not the best for cheerleading and that's the state in which i live, so i would probably have to get an out of state waiver at least, if not full tuition.

There are my skills in the link below. Let me know what you guys think!
THANK YOU!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSLRT-mIY_M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNt25tiTAXY

BRANDON SR. BLACK 10-11

Based on your style, look at NCA schools. They will be the best match for you. Understand that you will have to earn your way onto the "Varsity" team, and you likely won't make mat your frosh year. I'm not saying this to you because of your skills, you obviously have what it takes. I say this to each and every high school senior I work with.

You have great skills and very clean tumbling... I don't see why not!! Stay confident and keep moving towards your goal!

I second ECcheer about UCF. Also have you considered going to college in Miami and joining Top Gun International coed instead of doing college cheer?

So, This is my senior year in high school and im looking deff. to cheer beyond allstar, if not yet another year of allstar.

So Florida Schools are not the best for cheerleading and that's the state in which i live, so i would probably have to get an out of state waiver at least, if not full tuition.

There are my skills in the link below. Let me know what you guys think!
THANK YOU!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSLRT-mIY_M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNt25tiTAXY

BRANDON SR. BLACK 10-11

I think Kentucky gives in state waiver and types of scholarships too.

Awww JV, you are so precious and your skills are sick!! I definitely think you can cheer in college AND continue all star if you choose too! :) Both are a lot to take on all at once, but with a lot of time management and taking care of yourself it can work! Wishing you the best of luck choosing a school and cheering..let me know if you need any help! :D

Where did you apply to? Just curious if it is down to a few select schools..

bomb tumbler! keep in mind that college coaches will want to see your skills on hard floor if you are thinking about sending any vids out before tryouts, which i def recommend :)

Thank you everyone for your feedback!

I was thinking UCF but im such a NCA style cheerleader I didn't want to make my way to a school for that. Ya know? However I am a HUGE supporter for UCF!

I was thinking about FAU in Boca Raton, Fl along with FIU in Miami and doing Top Gun Sr. Team. Since im still age eligible.

BRANDON SR. BLACK 10-11

FAU is UCA, isn't it?

UCF would be a great cheer program to consider. They take tumblers like you. You're strong in tumbling and moderate in stunting. They will hopefully see the potential in you!

firrst of all i <3 brandon senior black!
second of all, you could pretty much make any team with your tumbling, but you shouuld really work hard on your coed stunting this year. oh, and fix the hamburger grip on your lib, on your left hand. but super good! i know that kentucky and hawaii pacific give full rides, but i am sure if you search out there you can find more. not many schools do that though.

http://www.collegecheerguide.com/MainPages/products.html
check out that website, i dont know how up to date it is though.

Hey i cheer at Weatherford College in Texas, we are a junior college NCA team. They give out full books and tuition scholarships. I love it here cuz its an awesome way to get your basics out of the way while still getting better, and eventually transferring to any legit cheer school you want to. Many of the kids from here got to Texas Tech, HPU, Oklahoma State and pretty much any where else your hart desires. Plus we have a all-star gym within walking distance from the school in Maverick All-stars, that's where we practice. Our coach owns the gym, but were also are close enough to Spirit and Cheer Athletics that some of my teammates do those teams as well. If u have any questions just message me.

Hey i cheer at Weatherford College in Texas, we are a junior college NCA team. They give out full books and tuition scholarships. I love it here cuz its an awesome way to get your basics out of the way while still getting better, and eventually transferring to any legit cheer school you want to. Many of the kids from here got to Texas Tech, HPU, Oklahoma State and pretty much any where else your hart desires. Plus we have a all-star gym within walking distance from the school in Maverick All-stars, that's where we practice. Our coach owns the gym, but were also are close enough to Spirit and Cheer Athletics that some of my teammates do those teams as well. If u have any questions just message me.

Thank you or that!
I actually am deeply considering Weatherford, i already talked to Doug about the team and the school. I hope to make the team when i tryout.

Back